Windows 10 and pirated software

Yash

If I upgrade to windows 10, does it disable pirated software such as After effects or Sony vegas or bunch of other programs?

Also for people who have pirated software and upgraded. Did it cause any issues with the specific download you had only working on previous windows versions or was it just fine? Because I have all these different editing software and all the plugins that go with that and i dont want to reinstall them all...

Please help from people that have pirated software and upgraded to windows 10. 

You will need to reinstall i think, no matter if its pirated or genuine.

Well, this is against the CoC to discuss, so I'm not liable for any legal matters you fall into due to this thread.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

How about you pay for software? Problem solved.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

microsoft is secretly stealing my data, so we trade, i get windows 10 for free and you get my data.

Even if your point was valid, microsoft doesn't make after effects.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

You will need to reinstall i think, no matter if its pirated or genuine.

No you don't have to

and widows 10 doesn't care

sorry, but we cannot lend any support for ill-acquired software.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/

6. Piracy, Copyright Material, Cracks and Product Keys

• "Copyright Material" is any material protected by legally recognized copyright;
  • "Piracy" is the unauthorized copying of software or any material subject to copyright;
  • "Cracks" are programs that disable copy-protection technology;
  • A "Key" is a combination of numbers and/or letters required for software installation.

You may not request, distribute, link to or enable any activities which involve the procurement or distribution of pirated software, product cracks or keys or the supply, exchange or distribution of any copyright material including TV recordings. Doing so may result in the termination of your account without notice. In addition, any of the following violations are grounds for action being taken on your post and/or account:

• Seeking help to create or find cracks.
  • Seeking missing files that are supplied with copyrighted installation CD(s)
  • Admitting to being involved in the distribution of copyrighted software/media, cracks and product keys.
  • Requesting or discussing the trade, sale, exchange or supply of any copyrighted material including (but not limited) to TV recordings, DVDs, movies, music, software etc.
  • Identifying torrents sources or websites where copyright material may be obtained.
  • Provide or request login details for restricted websites.

Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of our management.