Corsair Obsidian 750D?

snowComet

Are you sure? I mean all alluminium can seem quite bulky, what about harddrive trays? 5.25 drive bay lock thing, etc? 

Well, CaseLabs has no plastic in their cases... 

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

The picture with the system in it looks poorly photoshopped.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

From the name I would have guess this would be to the 900D what 700D is to the 800D, I guess not.

Looking at this pick I would say at least an 45mm thick rad with one set of fans, 360/possible 420 in the roof and possibly a 360/420 in the front, would use the 5.25 bays though

TTL confirmed a Dual rad in front and a triple in top. 80M + in front and 60m + in top. :) 

Corsair_Obsidian_750D_BUILT_side_view_op

Does anyone know what motherboard that is in that picture?

TTL confirmed a Dual rad in front and a triple in top. 80M + in front and 60m + in top. :)

When did he confirm that? I reckon dual 360's could work, there looks to me enough space but maybe not mounting.....

A big 350D. People who build in the ATX form factor will quite likely love it. Including me, but i am in love with pretty much any form factor. But hey :D

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

When did he confirm that? I reckon dual 360's could work, there looks to me enough space but maybe not mounting.....

Confirm and Confirm. Anyways in his 350D video, can't remember when, the Arc XL around the 35m mark, and in the WAN show 6 september. 

Confirm and Confirm. Anyways in his 350D video, can't remember when, the Arc XL around the 35m mark, and in the WAN show 6 september.

I still don't remember him specifying rad capacity.....

Sweet. I'm in the market for a nice case with space for a 360mm rad (buying a H320). Definitely picking this up.

I actually like that since once they are out it will look even better with a huge window but for anyone who wants anything but ssd's this case is going to look ugly 

put the HDDs in the 5.25 inch bays, and stick them to the floor of the case

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Does anyone know what motherboard that is in that picture?

Definitely looks like something from the ASUS ROG line of motherboards. You can look around, I'm not sure on the specific model.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I still don't remember him specifying rad capacity....

Look through it again mate. 

Dear Corsair,

Make the Obsidian series in white.

XOXO,

People tired of black.

That would be so amazing lol

$WhiteDevil = {Corsair 750D && Maximus V Formula TFX && 3770K && Swiftech H220 && 2x 8 GB Dominator Platinum 1866 && 2x ASUS GTX 680 4 GB && Corsair AX860i && 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro && 128 GB Samsung 830 && Seagate 1 TB HDD}

oops didn't see the reply

$WhiteDevil = {Corsair 750D && Maximus V Formula TFX && 3770K && Swiftech H220 && 2x 8 GB Dominator Platinum 1866 && 2x ASUS GTX 680 4 GB && Corsair AX860i && 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro && 128 GB Samsung 830 && Seagate 1 TB HDD}

Logan uploaded a video review about this case...

<vid>

came here to post this... Seems like a better option than a 900D for most people TBH, it's easier to fill so it will look better.

Also, I'm guessing TTL is waiting for LTT or vice versa so they can release together (I believe Tom had the case early for review and he usually has the vid ready before release that's why I think that way.)

came here to post this... Seems like a better option than a 900D for most people TBH, it's easier to fill so it will look better.

Also, I'm guessing TTL is waiting for LTT or vice versa so they can release together (I believe Tom had the case early for review and he usually has the vid ready before release that's why I think that way.)

Ignore this post (dint see the link was posted above)

Looks cool! Like a big 350D.

Or like a small 900D :D

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K GPU: AMD Radeon HD7870 RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1866MHz MOBO: ASUS Maximus VII Ranger HDD: Seagate 7200.10 2x250GB PSU: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P7 550W CASE: Antec P182