Good budget Motherboard for LGA1555

Do you guys know any good mobo for 1555 sockets currently? My desktop currently comes with i5 3470, ivy bridge.
I know 1555 is like dead now but im thinking of replacing my Asus P8H61-M plusv3 cuz this one has a broken ram lock, on the 2nd slot. Not really broken, ram still can slide in works, but only 1 end cannot lock.

Preferably MicroAtx size, maybe Atx will be ok too, just not sure if my case will fit it. using Armaggeddon T2X

Or should I swap for current onsales AMD cpu and motherboard?

Do you guys know any good mobo for 1555 sockets currently? My desktop currently comes with i5 3470, ivy bridge.

I know 1555 is like dead now but im thinking of replacing my Asus P8H61-M plusv3 cuz this one has a broken ram lock, on the 2nd slot. Not really broken, ram still can slide in works, but only 1 end cannot lock.

Preferably MicroAtx size, maybe Atx will be ok too, just not sure if my case will fit it. using Armaggeddon T2X

Or should I swap for current onsales AMD cpu and motherboard?

*Your socket is 1155 not 1555, may help in your personal search if you were mistaken*

Your case does support full ATX size MOBO.

What's your budget as well as your full system specs?

And the only AMD processor I can name that would be a worthy switch of actually purchasing a whole new processor would be AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core.

Knowing once you decide if you want to switch to AMD or keep your Intel(which I think would be fine, currently running a 3350P myself) I can give you a suggestion or 2 for motherboards.

*Your socket is 1155 not 1555, may help in your personal search if you were mistaken*

Your case does support full ATX size MOBO.

What's your budget as well as your full system specs?

And the only AMD processor I can name that would be a worthy switch of actually purchasing a whole new processor would be AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core.

Knowing once you decide if you want to switch to AMD or keep your Intel(which I think would be fine, currently running a 3350P myself) I can give you a suggestion or 2 for motherboards.

oh ya sorry dint notice the typo 1555 lol. Well on the internet it says support ATX but i bought this case from my friend and he says he cannot fit normal atx in it so not sure.

Current specs

OS - Win 10 pro

cpu - i5 3470

Mobo - Asus P8H61-M plusv3

ram - Only 4gb atm ( Genesis HyperX 1600 ) *Soon going to buy 8gb stick HyperX Fury / 2x 4GB version.

Graphic - Palit StormX gtx 750 *Soon going to swap it with PowerColor R9 270 TurboDuo*

HDD - WD Green 500gb (yes its sucks cuz this is originally from other rig from 2006) *Thinking of getting WD Black / Seagate Barracuda/SSHD 1TB

SSD - In the future perhaps.

PSU - Aerocool af500

No definite budget atm But i guess around rm 500-800 ( 180usd, ignore the graphic, ram and harddisk ).

The only option i could find on my area where im from is

- Gigabyte H77M-D3H = cheapest

or

- Gigabyte Z77m-DS3H /  Z77M-D3H ( but DS3H out of stock )

- Asrock Z77 Extreme 3 ( both Z77 bit expensive by rm200 )

- was also notified that only Z77 mobo allowed my i5 3470 to be overclockable.

Other than all I want is either way too cheap looking or does not look nice due to fewer ram slot and less / no usb3 port

No definite budget atm But i guess around rm 500-800 ( 180usd, ignore the graphic, ram and harddisk ).

The only option i could find on my area where im from is

- Gigabyte H77M-D3H = cheapest

or

- Gigabyte Z77m-DS3H /  Z77M-D3H ( but DS3H out of stock )

- Asrock Z77 Extreme 3 ( both Z77 bit expensive by rm200 )

- was also notified that only Z77 mobo allowed my i5 3470 to be overclockable.

I don't know how well these prices will carry over to your country (I'm in the US) but here's the only notable suggestion I can make:

http://www.amazon.com/Intel-BOXDZ77GAL-70K-1155-HDMI-Motherboard/dp/B00AQNWYM8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1452664201&sr=8-2&keywords=z77+motherboard

It's an Intel brand Z77 board in mATX factor, it has 4 RAM slots (although IDK if your processor supports that, check Intel's ARK website) plenty of PCI lanes, 4 USB 3.0 ports, dual LAN, and more for $160 USD.

And yes, and Z class chipset should allow overclocking of your CPU. Hope you have a decent cooler.

It's pretty hard to find decent pricing on Z77 boards since they're very outdated now, anything that is hasn't been unboxed is currently very overpriced and to be honest this board is too for its age. I don't know how you feel about used components but that may be the best place to find what you're looking for at a reasonable price.

To give an example of what I mean I found this Asus MAXIMUS V GENE Z77 mATX board for $200 USD in the used section on the US amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Asus-MAXIMUS-GENE-Intel-Motherboard/dp/B007RIFJPY/ref=sr_1_4?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1452664939&sr=1-4&keywords=z77+motherboard&refinements=p_n_condition-type%3A2224373011

Happy hunting to you

- Mike