Please help me find a motherboard for my HTPC build

So I'm willing to transform my current ATX PC (https://pcpartpicker.com/b/m2Cypg) into a small living room console. My pick for the case was the Fractal Design Node 202 /w Integra FSX 450W PSU. It's the most satisfying for the eyes, yet it's small, everything fits greatly inside and it looks the closest to a console. I have my Intel Core i5-4690K, my MSI GTX 960 4G and 8GB of Corsair Vengeance LP from my previous build. What I have to buy is a new 2,5" hard drive, two 120mm fans for extra airflow and a new motherboard. I'm having a bit of a problem with these parts. Could you recommend me some black, quiet budget fans? I'm also lost with the motherboard. It must be mini-ITX (obviously), it should have SATA 3, PCI-E 3.0, USB 3.0, LGA-1150. Even though I have an unlocked processor, I'm not looking forward to overclock. (I just got it because there was a great deal going on, and it was cheaper than the locked one  :P) It must also have 2 USB headers, because I like to keep everything clean, so I would like to hide the Wi-Fi dongle and the XBOX 360 controller receiver inside the case. (Also do you have any recommendations on how should I use to do this?) I was thinking about an Asrock H81M-ITX, but it lacks the double USB headers I was talking about.

Thanks for the help!

So I'm willing to transform my current ATX PC (https://pcpartpicker.com/b/m2Cypg) into a small living room console. My pick for the case was the Fractal Design Node 202 /w Integra FSX 450W PSU. It's the most satisfying for the eyes, yet it's small, everything fits greatly inside and it looks the closest to a console. I have my Intel Core i5-4690K, my MSI GTX 960 4G and 8GB of Corsair Vengeance LP from my previous build. What I have to buy is a new 2,5" hard drive, two 120mm fans for extra airflow and a new motherboard. I'm having a bit of a problem with these parts. Could you recommend me some black, quiet budget fans? I'm also lost with the motherboard. It must be mini-ITX (obviously), it should have SATA 3, PCI-E 3.0, USB 3.0, LGA-1150. Even though I have an unlocked processor, I'm not looking forward to overclock. (I just got it because there was a great deal going on, and it was cheaper than the locked one  :P) It must also have 2 USB headers, because I like to keep everything clean, so I would like to hide the Wi-Fi dongle and the XBOX 360 controller receiver inside the case. (Also do you have any recommendations on how should I use to do this?) I was thinking about an Asrock H81M-ITX, but it lacks the double USB headers I was talking about.

Thanks for the help!

you won't wanna put that xbox usb wireless dongle on the inside...it will majorly cause drop outs from the controller...wired would be even better actually

I would plug it in the back with a usb extension cable

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Thanks for the help!

If you're going for budget, I'd take a look at these:

Motherboard: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JB40498?keywords=mini-itx%20motherboard&qid=1452387426&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Fans: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017S5P8FG?keywords=120mm%20fan%20black%202&qid=1452387593&ref_=sr_1_3&sr=8-3

i5-6600K / ASUS STRIX Radeon R9 390 / MSI B150A Gaming Pro