The Sims 3 or SimCity 4?

Novistion

I can decide which to get, The Sims 3 or SimCity 4, or if you don't like them list another $20 or less game I should get cause I'm bored and need something to do.

EDIT: a game my laptop can run (i5 6500U with Intel 520)

Ran by coffee

Sims 2 because classic games are much better

AMD FX-8350|8GB DDR3|GTX750TI|2TB HDD|CX-430 PSU|

HAHAHA everyone loathes sims, cities skylines ftw

best forum ever

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

Sims 3 is fun, just for building houses, but after getting Cities: Skylines, I have to say, that game is very, very nice.

You think my laptop could run it? I personally don't think so. (i5 6500U with Intel 520 Graphics) sorry I should have put that in the post (edited for it now)

Ran by coffee

i don't think my laptop can run that, put can it? I heard it's hard the CPU

And same, I know my laptop can't run that

(sorry, editing so everyone knows that)

What's your rig?

Actually it's a Unity game and scales well, the only major CPU requirements come in hand when you build really big and crowded cities but lots of fun can be had by just building smaller towns and areas interconnected and such. Also Simcity 2013 is not that different, it's just that you can't build large cities at all regardless.

But if your specs are just not there, Simcity 4 it's still the single best 2d (ish) city builder ever made. Look for the mods it gets even better for highways

16135254540_99d32400dd_o.jpg

-------

Current Rig

-------

I assume by 3 you mean 3000, in which case that one has my vote simply because 4 wasn't my cup of tea unless you mod it, also how bad is you laptop because simcity 4 sometimes lags on really weak PCs

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

if you're going the SC side, this is a MUCH better pick. i talk from experience.

but it depends what you're into, do you prefer to micromanage a city, or a dysfunctional family of brainless idiots.

What's your rig?

Actually it's a Unity game and scales well, the only major CPU requirements come in hand when you build really big and crowded cities but lots of fun can be had by just building smaller towns and areas interconnected and such. Also Simcity 2013 is not that different, it's just that you can't build large cities at all regardless.

But if your specs are just not there, Simcity 4 it's still the single best 2d (ish) city builder ever made. Look for the mods it gets even better for highways

16135254540_99d32400dd_o.jpg

Thanks, I think you've made my decision :3

Ran by coffee