Would you buy this motherboard?

AFAIK in Germany tech is also pretty expensive, also more expensive than in the US, the only difference is, Germans earn more than we do so it doesn't hurt them that much...

I looked at Amazon.de, a brand new 990FX Killer costs more there than here in Poland, and I'd have to add shipping to it ;_;

The only thing I lose with those two RAM slots is dual-channel capablitity cause only two right slots work. I still get a warranty at their store for the board cause it's new so if something else breaks there will be no issues, and it's almost half the price of a 100% working one, OR I can just get the ASRock 970 Performance that's 100% working and be done with it, but then I lose some features and I'm not sure what's more worth it

germans make less then where i live...

i worked with a guy named Lucas, from Poland, for 5 1/2 months, awesome guy. he used to work in Germany... told me the standard german wage for Electricians... it was less then half of what i make an hour....

germans make less then where i live...

i worked with a guy named Lucas, from Poland, for 5 1/2 months, awesome guy. he used to work in Germany... told me the standard german wage for Electricians... it was less then half of what i make an hour....

So now think about the fact that people in Poland usually make even less, since people go to Germany to work... And tech prices are around the same here as in the Germany and significantly higher than in the US :P I saw an R9 380 in the US (4GB XFX) for 159$ with a rebate on pcpartpicker, that's basically equal as half the price of a good 4GB 380 here :o

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

So now think about the fact that people in Poland usually make even less, since people go to Germany to work... And tech prices are around the same here as in the Germany and significantly higher than in the US :P I saw an R9 380 in the US (4GB XFX) for 159$ with a rebate on pcpartpicker, that's basically equal as half the price of a good 4GB 380 here :o

well.... let me put things in perspective....

the rig in my signature, it costs like 5000 USD for the TV and screens... if it had been bought in america... over here....

6,398.01 USD...

so 1400 USD more. now considering that this is the listing price. most of the stuff i got was on sale or open box....

like my AX1500i, i got that at sale, for the same price as the AX1200i was retailing for back then....

well.... let me put things in perspective....

the rig in my signature, it costs like 5000 USD for the TV and screens... if it had been bought in america... over here....

6,398.01 USD...

so 1400 USD more. now considering that this is the listing price. most of the stuff i got was on sale or open box....

like my AX1500i, i got that at sale, for the same price as the AX1200i was retailing for back then....

So how much did you pay for your 295x2? That's an awesome card...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Don't consider a budget board if you already have something that works. That overclock seems already high and wont benefit much from a better motherboard but i had to choose i would go for the expensive one cause it means  more features for a relatively low price if your selling your old one. I would personally wait for Zen and AM4 motherboards cause amds previous gen or current gen is far  behind intel in performance. Zen has claims of 40% higher cinebech scores but we should wait to see.