My new mATX X99 build! looking for some critiques.

T1GERTEA

Just got this puppy up and running and wanna know what you guys think.

CPU: I7 5820KCooling: Corsair H105

Mobo: Asus X99-M WS

GPU: EVGA GTX 980ti ACX (from old build)

Ram: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4

Storage: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO & 500GB Samsung 850 EVO (from old build)

PSU: Corsair RM750 (from old build)

Case: Fractal Arc mini R2

post-114064-0-27793300-1452159154_thumb.

post-114064-0-37344800-1452159141_thumb.

Can we get some daylight shots? Looks great though (but i really wouldnt recommend those fans). Submit the build to #awesomehardware #pimpmypc on tuesday morning to have Awesome Hardware feature it live on youtube.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Is there anything one can honestly criticise about this build? It's a dream for half of the folks out there.

I don't understand the platinum series for corsair. I mean you spent as much on 16gb that I did on 32gb. It just doesn't make sense for it to be that expensive. 

Also nice build. 

Can we get some daylight shots? Looks great though (but i really wouldnt recommend those fans). Submit the build to #awesomehardware #pimpmypc on tuesday morning to have Awesome Hardware feature it live on youtube.

Are those fans that bad? I thought they were pretty good and espescially sexy looking

to game or not to game, that`s the question

Are those fans that bad? I thought they were pretty good and espescially sexy looking

I mean considering they cost basically the same as Venturi (and other mid-range premium fans) fans which are significantly better in every possible way, yes.

But if you don't mind the noise (after all noise is all relative), then at some point looks matter as well and I understand the appeal of those fans aesthetically (even if it isn't my personal taste).

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

I mean considering they cost basically the same as Venturi (and other mid-range premium fans) fans which are significantly better in every possible way, yes.

But if you don't mind the noise (after all noise is all relative), then at some point looks matter as well and I understand the appeal of those fans aesthetically (even if it isn't my personal taste).

ah okay, because I was looking at buying them for my rig, mainly because I think they looked sexy, didn`t know that they`re not that good.

Probably will go with LTT fans than

to game or not to game, that`s the question