How do you personalize your setup?

Chasem121

What kind of things do you add to your case, monitors or desk in order to add a little bit of you to it?

I personally just have a little Goku figurine sitting behind my keyboard

CUrpDGA.jpg

I have a load of crap on my desk and all my pokemon cards. Also, I love the razer naga. I also live it when I see someone else with it :)

Please remember to follow your posts so you get notifications of people replying. If you want to reply to me directly, and I am not the author of the post, quote me.

Lots and lots of bottles/cans of alcohol around my desk.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I have a load of crap on my desk and all my pokemon cards. Also, I love the razer naga. I also live it when I see someone else with it :)

Yeah I picked it up at Walmart about a year ago on a whim. It's been a really nice mouse, I hate synapse though.

KSP bobble head.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Yeah I picked it up at Walmart about a year ago on a whim. It's been a really nice mouse, I hate synapse though.

We all do, but it works. You just hope you never have to use it :P. Better than V1 though

Please remember to follow your posts so you get notifications of people replying. If you want to reply to me directly, and I am not the author of the post, quote me.

loads of food, which largely represents me

I do like it looking clean and not overrun with figurenes and stuff

to game or not to game, that`s the question

I put in my name during Windows installation. That's all. :P

I'm not doing anything to my setup until I get my shitty Razer peripheals off my desk.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

I have a Mario coaster.. And I have a LEGO phone, 3DS and pen stand. I also have a big Sunset Overdrive poster above my setup, I have a whole lot of games and stuffs on shelfs to the left. To the left I also have a TV with my GameCube and some more.. And I have a whole ton of Pokemon cards over to my left, so that is the bulk of my 'personalizing'

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I have a mountain of mountain dew. Also I taped a picture of Gaben inside my S340. Also I have a Lambo Hotwheels on my GPU that my grandma got me when I said I wanted a car. Also Doritos. Lots of doritos.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

I have a pink duracell bunny and a tinkerbell christmas card on my case, along with a bunch of pens in a cup. Beat that. 

The rest of my desk is a mess though, old phones, Wacom, glasses, controller and lots of small stuff.

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

I have 3D printer on my desk, surrounded by excess extrusions that I haven't cleared off.

Oh, and I also have several spare hard drives.

And I've cleared off a space for my eventual fox loli figurines that I'm going to print when I'm better at Blender.