Watch_Dogs 2 may be released this year with radical changes

AlTech

I agree with the whole storyline thing and the stuff about Aiden, but I beat the game on the hardest difficulty multiple times and I don't think there was a balancing issue. There was someone else here on the forum who had a hard time with the game even on the easiest difficulty and I don't know what your problems are.

The game itself though, offered original ideas in a large city scape similar to GTA (I wouldn't reach to call it a GTA clone, that's dumb) and like I said in a previous post here, the first game was a good foundation that just needs to be built on.

I agree calling it a GTA clone would be stupid. It'd be amazing if they could pull off Watch_Dogs 2 well, I'd be impressed. But with Ubisoft's track record recently, I wouldn't get my hopes up

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

I agree calling it a GTA clone would be stupid. It'd be amazing if they could pull off Watch_Dogs 2 well, I'd be impressed. But with Ubisoft's track record recently, I wouldn't get my hopes up

Strange things have happened before, ha.

560TI actually... Not a big difference but still 10% increase on average is something that you can measure and probably feel in some situations.

And yes it's old, it will be replaced when the new AMD gpu's release. 

And 40fps is something it won't reach in unity, but still the experience it gives in ac:u is better than ac:s. Average fps is lower and it dips really often, almost all the time tbh...

Unity is at least playable-ish, difficult, but it's possible. With syndicate it's just a huge no, you just can't play it, at all.

GTX 560 actually :D

I was talking about myself.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

It will be an uphill climb for Ubisoft, but I guess they know that better than I.

They should take inspiration from Mr. Robot.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

I think I will enjoy this one more than the first not because of the improved mechanics or graphics, but because of the fact that I have never been to San Fransisco. The first game didn't annoy me with its bugs or downgraded graphics (which actually benefited me in the sense I could actually play it on my 5 year old gaming laptop with a freiking 460m), it was the setting. I think having lived in the windy city irl minorly ruined the experience and immersion for me as I know where everything should be, but the only thing they seemed to have gotten kinda close is downtown Chicago. And the only building remotely close to the real life thing is the Sears Tower (Willis Tower). Yes I understand you need slightly tweaked building designs to avoid issues with copywrite and trademarks, but they could have done a bit more of Chicago. I would think that the people who live in San Fransisco will have the same problem with the game as I did, which makes me think that having a video game set in a real life place breaks the immersion if you happen to live in that place unless everything is where it should be.

Watch dogs was terrible... No thanks

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

nb4 ubisoft hate

Admittedly, disregarding their problems, Ubisoft is actually pretty innovative. It's almost as if they're overly ambitious. They set the bar too high and everyone whines when they can't reach it. I believe that's their main problem. On paper, Watch Dogs sounds fucking amazing. 

Frankly, I wish people would hop off all these bandwagons and be less bias. 

Not saying Ubisoft doesn't deserve the hate it got, but they're trying to turn themselves around and people need to give them credit for that. Syndicate was a well rounded game. And here they are saying they are going to do everything they can to avoid the problems in Watch_Dogs 2 that they had in 1.

They fucking lied to the average consumer and make their games run like shit.

I played Watch_Dogs for about 45 minutes, hated it and uninstalled it. Haven't played it since.

Yeah, I thought the game looked so amazing and then I hated it once I got past Wrigley Field and into the open world. I have always loved the GTA and Saints Row games and figured Watch Dogs looked great too. What a disappointment that game was.