NZXT shows off new teaser: Bend The Rules

NZXT recently started showing off a teaser for what looks like a new roundish-looking case set to release on this 26th of January.

The few glimpses we get look nice, and I can't really think of any current line they have that this resembles.

pp4ULsP.png

A bit of curve on what looks like the front panel. Notice the air intake along the side, and apparent lack of any 5.25" bays, keeping a nice clean front. I also think it looks as if it has steel panels on a plastic frame.

ChVVINc.png

USB 3.0 (x2) and jacks on the top, along the right-hand side of the case. (also shown below)

8pJrGOX.png

A much curvier panel than the first image, or an illusion from the camera angle.

ombZ80S.png

A fan!

P7fpqlr.png

Again, it looks like Steel panels on a plastic frame, and the USB 3.0 and headphone jacks are along the top-right. Power button looks to be on the left. I can't spot a reset button anywhere. The two things that stand out here are the beautiful power LED indicator, and the large gaps between the side panels and the frame. Could this be ventilation? Hinged panels? I also get the feeling that the top panel is solid, no vents. If this is true, and because the case looks pretty wide, I would guess that this could be a horizontal layout cube case for mITX or mATX.

What are your thoughts?

Update: If kameshss's post is indeed showing the same case, then nevermind about the small-form-factor cube case idea.

NZXT be giving us UFO cases but still has yet to make an iTX case....

FeelsBadMan

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

*Starts intense game

*Graphics card fan starts screaming

*Pc rolls away

10/10

By this, I bet it takes the shape of the CM Cosmos II

I partially don't get it.

What if we get an ITX curvy chassis?

Introducing, the NZXT Ball. It's just a really small ball that holds computer parts. GGWP 10/10 would kill two birds with one stone again.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

i want an matx s340, is that so hard nzxt? 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

OH here it is

CX-1UqZUsAAadsC.jpg

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

...lol

kinda reminds me of the American Tourister plastic trolley or suitcase. lol

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

kinda reminds me of the American Tourister plastic trolley or suitcase. lol

doesn't even look that bad with the writings

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

doesn't even look that bad with the writings

imo, it'll look gud if it's a suit case, not the computer case. :P I don't like the writings. I think Matte Black with some cabon fiber textures would look great.

Real PCs have curves

Put some wheels and a telescope handle on it, and you have yourself a typical travel suitcase.

Never liked NZXT and this isn't changing my mind.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

When I saw this I thought about just repainting it and maybe even getting it sandblasted, not sure how the later could happen now.

I like the outside other than the logo vomit so naturally I expect the internals to be shit

Theres a reason most cases aren't round and its a pretty good one.

elaborate?

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

It looks like an under inflated tire.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

It looks like a tv from the year the designer was born! Probably.

What happend with the designs? Designers no longer need to worry about 5.25" bays and everything starts to look like total cr*p.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Looks like something from the 60's

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

Now that I see it being an obvious nzxt fanboy, I am hurt by the lack of branding. How am I going to know who makes this case? It needs some sort of branding all over it. Something that is really obvious and screams "NZXT"

0/10

For those that don't understand the logos all over it, it's most likely a play on the camouflage you see on unreleased cars while they are being tested. Though nothing about that case reminds me of a Ferrari.