Help me choosing a psu please.

Hey there. Today afternoon I did a post because my psu was failing me. Upon many tests I concluded that it is best to switch to something in the same price range. It is very important that I get a fast response since i'm going to the store tomorrow morning.

At the moment I have a corsair CS650M and I'm having problems with the fan. Not only it is a common problem as the psu is not as good as I thought (according to the linus community and the web). You guys talked about the XFX and seasonic. In the store that I am going tomorrow I have the XFX 650W XXX Edition Bronze as the only alternative on stock. (https://www.pcdiga.com/2/8059/Fonte-XFX-Pro-850W-Core-Edition-P1-850S-NLB9) Is this a good power supply? Better than the CS650M? I also might (even though I didnt want to) consider buying the XFX Pro 850W Core edition (It seems a bit overkill on the wattage  and its more expensive so I would only like to buy this one in case its really really worth it). 

Thank you guys for your time!

TLDR;

Need a replacement PSU for my Corsair CS650M

Considering

• XFX 650W XXX Edition Bronze
  • XFX 850W Pro Core Edition ( I would only like to buy this one in case its really worth it, because I wouldnt want to spend extra money).

Please let me know if I'm not doing adequate choices.

Thank you!

Hey there. Today afternoon I did a post because my psu was failing me. Upon many tests I concluded that it is best to switch to something in the same price range. It is very important that I get a fast response since i'm going to the store tomorrow morning.

At the moment I have a corsair CS650M and I'm having problems with the fan. Not only it is a common problem as the psu is not as good as I thought (according to the linus community and the web). You guys talked about the XFX and seasonic. In the store that I am going tomorrow I have the XFX 650W XXX Edition Bronze as the only alternative on stock. (https://www.pcdiga.com/2/8059/Fonte-XFX-Pro-850W-Core-Edition-P1-850S-NLB9) Is this a good power supply? Better than the CS650M? I also might (even though I didnt want to) consider buying the XFX Pro 850W Core edition (It seems a bit overkill on the wattage  and its more expensive so I would only like to buy this one in case its really really worth it). 

TLDR;

Considering

• XFX 850W Pro Core Edition ( I would only like to buy this one in case its really worth it, because I wouldnt want to spend extra money).

Thank you!

All XFX PSUs are made by Seasonic, thus they are fantastic. So go for it! And no, the Pro is not really worth it unless it has some features you want or something.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

TLDR;

Considering

Thank you!

As long as its not on this list (http://www.johnnylucky.org/power-supplies/psu-lemon-list.html) I assume they are fine.

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi.