Shipping Times and Tracking Drive Me Crazy

Samvmp

I can't be the only one, can I? Refreshing the tracking information page every 40 seconds, making threatening gestures towards the NCIX Order Information page because 4 days later it still has not marked my order as shipped :angry:.

The shipping when you buy is always like: oh 3-5 days, you will have it so fast so. So fast its like why go out of my way to drive 5 blocks to get it when it could be at my door so soon, and hey they will even give me the shipping free!

Then after ordering I realize its fracking Saturday, that's 2 days added to the wait time. Then they take their sweet time shipping it, generaly a day, unless you're NCIX who apparently is making sweet, sweet processing love to my order and doesn't want to ship too fast in case the order thinks they were just in it for its parts.

Then Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday go by and its Friday. Friday is the most stressful day, because you know if it does not come today you are boned and have to wait the whole weekend, its like walking up to the sky-train to get home late at night and seeing the damned gates and the over tired Transit guy saying we are closed for the night. Then you have to either wait on a park bench for 5am for it to open again, or spend 3 hours on the drunk-bus to Surrey.

Mail never comes to me on Mondays, I think the postman is always too hung over from his weekend.

Then that week it finally comes, 9-10 days latter, 1,000s of page refreshes, and all I would have to had to do was say in-store-pick-up  and get my lazy ass off the sofa.

Anyway, who else does shipping online orders drive crazy?

That is happening to me right now. My issue was caused by a flight delay. I was suppose to get a new monitor yesterday but it will now be here today.

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Anytime I order anything, regardless of where it is from, with the United States Postal Service (USPS) they never update my tracking... The website will just say "Shipped" and then the only update I get is "Delivered" 4 hours after I actually get it. It's the worst. If I order and it ships UPS or FedEx I never have that issue tho. 

Spoiler

i7-6700k OC'd 4.5Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1070 SC

There's this thing called patience. Yeah...

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/