Scratch Resistant Screen Liquid Nanotechnology DIY Coating

jos

20130828125132-i2DtovMeMZcanwQI.medium.j

Liquid Sapphire is a DIY coating that stops your phone, tablet or any touch screen from getting scratched, ditch your old plastic shield protector and get the full clarity of your screen using liquid sapphire, it’s invisible, contains man-made liquid sapphire which is second only to diamonds in hardness. Liquid Sapphire is a one time Nanotechnology application and does not need to be topped up.

Liquid Sapphire improves the clarity of your screen, the effect is caused by the Sapphires in liquid which will be a technology used in all touch screen devices over the years to come.

Specifications

Works with any touchscreen device and camera lenses.
Scratch resistant & waterproof.
Life Span : Permanent, Cannot be removed .
Invisible coating
External Coating : Yes
Internal Coating : No
Shelf Life : 18 months from opening
Non Toxic
Non Hazardous. 

http://ncix.com/products/?sku=69117&promoid=1444

Or you could just get the already available product now at a cheaper price.

There is also a product for autoglass such as windshields which applies a nano coating barrier that does nearly the same thing. I can't remember the name of the product or if it's available to purchase as a consumer but I'll update if I remember what it is.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Dynaflo Liquid Armor lasts only around 1 month. This they say it lasts forever

Dynaflo lasts 6-8 months before it starts to wear down in most touched places on the screen.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Dynaflo lasts 6-8 months before it starts to wear down in most touched places on the screen.

Except the liquid solidified inside the bottle it came with so I couldn't actually reapply it unless I bought another one. If this works forever I'll pay more.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Liquid Sapphire is a DIY coating that stops your phone, tablet or any touch screen from getting scratched, ditch your old plastic shield protector and get the full clarity of your screen using liquid sapphire, it’s invisible, contains man-made liquid sapphire which is second only to diamonds in hardness. Liquid Sapphire is a one time Nanotechnology application and does not need to be topped up.

Liquid Sapphire improves the clarity of your screen, the effect is caused by the Sapphires in liquid which will be a technology used in all touch screen devices over the years to come.

Specifications

Works with any touchscreen device and camera lenses.
Scratch resistant & waterproof.
Life Span : Permanent, Cannot be removed .
Invisible coating
External Coating : Yes
Internal Coating : No
Shelf Life : 18 months from opening
Non Toxic
Non Hazardous. 

"Second only to diamonds in hardness"? Impressive.

I thought tungsten was second to diamonds in terms of hardness, unless this material has only been recently developed?

PC Specs: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz 1.165v, Corsair H100i + 2x SP120 PE in Pull, Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero, 8GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600mhz, X-fire Sapphire HD7950 3GB OC Dual X Edition, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium - Fatal1ty, 60GB OCZ Agility 3, 120GB OCZ Agility 3, 480GB Seagate 600 Series, 1TB WD Caviar Black, Corsair TX850, CM Storm Trooper, Win 7 Pro. Peripherals: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard, Logitech G700S Mouse, Sennheiser G4ME ONE Headset, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers. Phone: HTC One M8.

I think there are a lot of toughness. not sure, like fracture toughness, Impact toughness, notch toughness, etc.. and it should be transparent for screen.. material science is not my part of expertise... correct if i am wrong...

http://ncix.com/products/?sku=69117&promoid=1444

Or you could just get the already available product now at a cheaper price.

There is also a product for autoglass such as windshields which applies a nano coating barrier that does nearly the same thing. I can't remember the name of the product or if it's available to purchase as a consumer but I'll update if I remember what it is.

It's not the same thing, Liquid Amour is a lacquer, Liquid Sapphire is a invisible coating that contains Sapphire. Auto Glass coatings will be waterbased and are no where near in the same league, to coat it with Liquid Sapphire would cost more than the glass even at cost !

Sapphire is second to diamonds in the scale of hardness in natural mineral stones.

Transparency and hardness Sapphire is not only highly transparent to wavelengths of light between 150 nm (UV) and 5500 nm (IR) (the human eye can discern wavelengths from about 380 nm to 750 nm[37]), but is also extraordinarily scratch-resistant. Sapphire has a value of 9 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness. 

Hardness Example 10 diamond 9 sapphire 8 beryl 7.5 garnet 6.5-7.5 steel file 7.0 quartz (amethyst, citrine, agate) 6 feldspar (spectrolite) 5.5-6.5 most glass 5 apatite 4 fluorite 3 calcite, a penny 2.5 fingernail 2 gypsum 1 talc

http://www.nanostate.co

• 1 year later...

I would buy this, if there were any reviews on the internet...

Why was this thread revived?????? I purchased this and used it on a tab. Do not know if it worked.. There is no scratch till now. But i am careful in using my tab... and i do not want to risk my devices trying to do scratch test..

This necron is reallll.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

tumblr_m5hfclfUVk1r9fsj5.jpg

I scratched my N4's screen after a couple of days of having it without a screen protector. Gorilla Glass my ass.

I did the same to my iPod Nano 7th gen. Right after I managed to get the back of it scratched. My 4th gen Nano went through more without any damage :(.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL