Is mdpc sleeving worth it to you?

Air tree

I'm just wondering factoring in the price plus the shipping (expensive if you live in the us at least) is it worth it to you? Because if i bought from there it would cost me 39 usd including shipping to get it to me for reference. and that's comes out to like $7.44-$8.85 for 33 feet of each of the 3 sleeving that i would want if i bought from there, plus $12.55 shipping.

Nope, And I always use either Teleios or Paracord. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

I suggest Lutro0s stiffline. i havent used MDPC yet but Lutro0 i suggest to everyone... Stiffline is gold

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Is 33ft of each enough for a full psu (3 colours)? because i heard you need quite a lot more.

Nope, And I always use either Teleios or Paracord. 

I got 20 Ft of paracord for like $4 shipped I'll see how well it sleeves once it gets here

Is 33ft of each enough for a full psu (3 colours)? because i heard you need quite a lot more.

you'll need 45ft to do just 24-pin at 550mm long with no screw-ups.

if your cables are longer than that, then you'll need more.

using 3-colors can lessen/worsen the plan depending on errors.

550x24=13200mm 13200/25.4=520in 520/12=43.33ft

airdeano

Been a sleever for a few years, MDPC-X is still the best.

Paracord cannot be compared as they are two completely different fabrics, 

The only thing you can compare to MDPC-X is Lutro0's Telios sleeving. Though to me, I will always be an MDPC-X man

Been a sleever for a few years, MDPC-X is still the best.

Paracord cannot be compared as they are two completely different fabrics, 

The only thing you can compare to MDPC-X is Lutro0's Telios sleeving. Though to me, I will always be an MDPC-X man

In most cases its the money that makes people choose on it. Paracord is ultra cheap and looks good. MDPC is made for this specific thing. About Lutro0's sleevings i didnt have touch with it. After ill get the Prodigy case ill check the lenght of the cables needed and propably go with MDPC. In R3 i needed to use paracord due to costs would kill my budget.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I think i might go with LC teleios since it's a bit cheaper and cheaper shipping for me plus i like also like the lutro0 offers (black, dark gray, and gray) Same exact colours that he used to make this.

slideOne.jpg?2218