Cheap win/10

MrWazoo

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew about any good sites to buy windows 10 for cheap as possible,

thanks.

just beware that every time you buy software that's not sold by a licensed redistributor there is a chance it is not a legit copy and can be deactivated at any time

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew about any good sites to buy windows 10 for cheap as possible,

thanks.

Why don't you just upgrade from your previous/current version of Windows? Or are you coming from another OS?

Its for a new computer, a question for 

If you have a .edu email, dreamspark.

am I able to take the "windows embedded 8.1" software from the sight, transfer it to a disk, and boot from that? Otherwise I dont believe there is any software for wondows os'

As a student i have like 5 windows 10 keys.

HAHAHA WTF AM I GOING TO DO WITH THEM

If I want to be able to install win 10 on a new computer will the "Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro with Update" thing help? What about a key? how?

Its for a new computer, a question for 

am I able to take the "windows embedded 8.1" software from the sight, transfer it to a disk, and boot from that? Otherwise I dont believe there is any software for wondows os'

Really, Dreamspark should have Windows 10.

wait, I have an Msata ssd, could I directly transfer the new OS ive downloaded to the SSD, then boot from it?

wait, I have an Msata ssd, could I directly transfer the new OS ive downloaded to the SSD, then boot from it?

OK hold on, so you have Windows 10 key now yes? If so, install your SSD, use this tool (https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10) to burn your USB stick and put the stick in your PC and boot from USB.

As a student i have like 5 windows 10 keys.

HAHAHA WTF AM I GOING TO DO WITH THEM

I like how we have access to Windows Server Datacenter editions... They are like $3000, I sometimes imagine my server host going WTF How did you afford these.

OK does your school offer a Windows download? It should. Don't use the embedded version, it's not for desktop use.

thanks.

Get a windows 7 product key then use media creation tool to create a bootable usb to install window 10 ( make sure it's build 1511) when it ask for your product key then enter it.

wait will it not let me d certain things without the key, if I just install and dont use an activation key.