Cool idea for steam?

S_S_D

What if steam rewarded you with a game on your birthday? I think that would be a cool idea.

Sounds great but it would always be a silly little old pointless game!!! Maybe a day of 50% off (if lucky that high) sale for the whole store on ur B-Day?

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

how would it determine what game? How would valve pay for it? They have millions of accounts, and I doubt devs would give away the games for free.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

If this happens i shal make 30 accounts and set birthdays to all of them 30 free games a year lol

Weak, 365 account! New game per day!

Sounds great but it would always be a silly little old pointless game!!! Maybe a day of 50% off (if lucky that high) sale for the whole store on ur B-Day?

People would abuse it and make a new account with the birthday the next day or something

I5 4460 | Sapphire R7 265 | 8gb DDR3

I could create like 365 accounts and get each day a game for free! :D:P

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

If this happens i shal make 30 accounts and set birthdays to all of them 30 free games a year lol

and you would have to sign into each one to play them xD

and you would have to sign into each one to play them xD

you can sell the game, then give the money to your main account and buy it there

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

It's not going to happen, as a business, it's just not... A good profitable scheme, they literally aren't getting anything out of it. And they're already losing a lot of money due to G2A.

if they limited it to one birthday game per device would it be possible to bypass this with a VPN? I only want to know cuz I am trying to figure out the whole VPN and proxy thing. I don't have any evil plans

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

im hungry

tbh, if you look hard enough, you'll probably manage to find at least a game for free every year.

So far, here are some games I got completely for free because of promos from steam, origin, or just random websites:

Left 4 Dead 2

Civilization V

Sniper Elite V2

Dragon Age origins

Sims 2 Ultimate collection

And some other not so noteworthy games.

If you could pay even just one buck, you'll normally find insane deals on humble bundle, value wise. (Although the games you'll actually want would probably be only 1-3 games, but hey, it's pay what you want!)

tbh, if you look hard enough, you'll probably manage to find at least a game for free every year.

So far, here are some games I got completely for free because of promos from steam, origin, or just random websites:

Left 4 Dead 2

Civilization V

Sniper Elite V2

Dragon Age origins

Sims 2 Ultimate collection

And some other not so noteworthy games.

If you could pay even just one buck, you'll normally find insane deals on humble bundle, value wise. (Although the games you'll actually want would probably be only 1-3 games, but hey, it's pay what you want!)

im still hungry