No Video Output Through Onboard Video (First Build)

So, i decided to build a "skylake workstation" for really light gaming, and coding.

Anyways my problem here: I have a Gigabyte H110M-A(LGA- 1151) Motherboard which only has HDMI out through onboard video.I hooked it up to my TV and to discover that my TV doesnt recieve a video signal..

My CPU fan is active, So is my case fan and my Hard drives are making slight noise and the optical drive is opening and closing. No MOBO lights seem to be flashing or on and that's all I can see.

A little bit about my PC

Mobo : Gigabyte H110M-A

CPU : Skylake i5 6500

RAM : Ripjaws DDR4 16G(8x2)

PSU : EVGA SuperNova 550 G2

Thanks in advance for taking the time to help me!

Do you not have a GPU?

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan

....Why would you not put in a dedicated gpu?

Tokyo Sunshine:Corsair 750d case with custom lighting, Asus ROG Maximus VIII Z170, Intel i5-6600 processor, 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4 RAM, MSI r9 270x 4gb@ 1300mhz mem clock, Sandisk Ultra II SSD 256gb, 2x 1tb HDD

Im waiting for the next gen graphics,the lack of Dirext X 12.1 support from nvidia wasn't helping.I'd go for an r9 390x, but I decided to wait it out.