THIS SHOULDN'T WORK, WHY DOES IT WORK?!

UL_42L

https://soundcloud.com/nonplayablerecords/this-shouldnt-work-why-does-it-work

This is... I'm sorry, I don't understand how these things happen. Please send help.

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan

Why shouldn't it work? All Star and In the End both follow the same chord progression. 

Just because they are different genres, they can still follow the same chords.

It's the same reason you can sing Don't Stop Believing by Journey to the music from Wake Me Up by Avicii.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

.... How does this even... waaaaaat???? Well, it sounds cool anyway so... yayyyy? 

#OldTimes #Feels

i was so mad when it started ... but i still listened to the whole thing 

i hate you for posting this 

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

Why shouldn't it work? All Star and In the End both follow the same cord progression. 

Just because they are different genre, they can still follow the same cords.

/thread

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

This is amazing. The reverse is also cool :D #poppunkmasterrace

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Someone needs to send me more things like this, it's weird but awesome...

The funny thing is it works REALLY WELL! I actually like it.

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan

/thread

I find your post offense because it's incorrect.

The correct syntax is obviously </thread>

Just kidding.

I find your post offense because it's incorrect.

The correct syntax is obviously </thread>

Just kidding.

not in MMOs it wouldnt be

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Someone needs to send me more things like this, it's weird but awesome...

The funny thing is it works REALLY WELL! I actually like it.

This exist because the internet is full of awesome people with too much time on their hands

And if you want more songs that can be sung using the same chords.

That is a mashup of songs using the I - V - vi - IV chord progression (also known as the pop song chords)

Why shouldn't it work? All Star and In the End both follow the same cord progression. 

Just because they are different genres, they can still follow the same cords.

It's the same reason you can sing Don't Stop Believing by Journey to the music from Wake Me Up by Avicii.

chord*

I am so sorry.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

this is simply amazing....

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

-snip-

This exist because the internet is full of awesome people with too much time on their hands

And if you want more songs that can be sung using the same cords.

-snip-

That is a mashup of songs using the I - V - vi - IV cord progression (also known as the pop song cords)

Thanks, those are pretty cool too. If you were wondering, this topic is titled the way it is because:

A ) We all know what All Star is tied to...

B ) It's hilarious finding out that something goes together that way, especially considering point A.

and C ) The page also calls it that.

EDIT: Forum emoticons, please...

#poppunkmasterrace

I remember my pop-punk phase.

It hasn't ended.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

I remember my pop-punk phase.

It hasn't ended.

poppunk isnt a phase its a way of life

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Thanks, those are pretty cool too. If you were wondering, this topic is titled the way it is because:

A ) We all know what All Star is tied to...

B ) It's hilarious finding out that something goes together that way, especially considering point A.

and C ) The page also calls it that.

EDIT: Forum emoticons, please...

Apperanyly there is something I'm missing. All I remember All Stars for is being completly unavoidable in the early '00s and being a part of the soundtrack to every kids movie since then.

I have no idea what All Star is specifically tied to. 

poppunk isnt a phase its a way of life

I guess I'm stuck listening to Gerard Way and Hayley Williams' voices for the rest of my life. 

Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Apperanyly there is something I'm missing. All I remember All Stars for is being completly unavoidable in the early '00s and being a part of the soundtrack to every kids movie since then.

I have no idea what All Star is specifically tied to. 

You should probably consider yourself lucky. It IS tied to a kids movie character..

I guess I'm stuck listening to Gerard Way and Hayley Williams' voices for the rest of my life. 

ARE YOU COMPLAINING? :o dont forget alex gaskhart and patrick stump :3

You should probably consider yourself lucky. It IS tied to a kids movie character..

W H A T   A R E   Y O U   D O I N G   I N   M Y   S W A M P

W H A T   A R E   Y O U   D O I N G   I N   M Y   S W A M P

My lord, that's intimidating for some reason.

TELL ME YOUR TEXT-BASED SCARE TACTIC SECRETS!

ARE YOU COMPLAINING? :o dont forget alex gaskhart and patrick stump :3

Not in the slightest.

YsHF6Da.png