Install Windows On IPad Air 2

PCTechNoob
Go to solution Solved by Lord_Karango17,

Windows does not run on the arm chips found on mobile devices like phones and tablets.

Best you can do is a remote desktop to control your main pc with the ipad.

I currently have a IPad Air 2 and am looking to run a copy of Windows natively on the device. This is to run some servers that I can connect to using my main PC to take some load of my main PC. All I have found so far is Remote Desktop apps. I am willing to Jailbreak in order for this to work. Also I don't really want to overwrite IOS 9 which I have currently installed. Thanks for any help.

Windows does not run on the arm chips found on mobile devices like phones and tablets.

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

I currently have a IPad Air 2 and am looking to run a copy of Windows natively on the device. This is to run some servers that I can connect to using my main PC to take some load of my main PC. All I have found so far is Remote Desktop apps. I am willing to Jailbreak in order for this to work. Also I don't really want to overwrite IOS 9 which I have currently installed. Thanks for any help.

you cant,

apple is stupid and monitors all software installed onto the device, they have to approve each install on their devices, and wont allow you to

Sell your iPad Air 2 and buy a Microsoft Surface.

Seriously though, there is currently no way to run Windows natively (Or even emulated) on an iPad Air 2. At best you can connect to an existing Windows computer using RDP/Teamviewer, etc.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Tonight on Linus Tech tips:

PCTechnoob performs the impossible.

@OP When you pull off the impossible, you can actually post it as a goddamn Tech News!

Mind=Blown

Windows rt and windows 10 will run on arm. 

Windows rt and windows 10 will run on arm. 

True, but he's still correct in that they won't run on an iPad Air 2, due to a lack of drivers, access to the bootloader, and the locked down nature of the BIOS/Firmware.

In theory, the hardware inside an iPad Air 2 could run Windows 10 or Windows 8 RT, but I wouldn't count on anyone actually getting it to work.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

you cant,

apple is stupid and monitors all software installed onto the device, they have to approve each install on their devices, and wont allow you to

try to not be one of "those people".

ESXi SysAdmin

I have more cores/threads than you...and I use them all

There's no way to install Windows on ipad but there's some alternative such as remote desktop such as team viewer and you can jailbreak your ios devices if it is running ios9.1 and above.

Your best option is to use team viewer if you want to have windows experience in your ipad

Please correct me if I'm wrong in this statement, according to the code of conduct we can't encourage people to do illegal thing such as torenting, jailbreaking your ios devices.

There's no way to install Windows on ipad but there's some alternative such as remote desktop such as team viewer and you can jailbreak your ios devices if it is running ios9.1 and above.

Your best option is to use team viewer if you want to have windows experience in your ipad

Please correct me if I'm wrong in this statement, according to the code of conduct we can't encourage people to do illegal thing such as torenting, jailbreaking your ios devices.

jailbreaking is not illigal