Germany attempting to end to hate speech on the Internet

AresKrieger

Germany is really sensitive when it comes to Nazis so they will probably censor people saying they support the nazi party

I know, I was pointing out the irony of it all...

And Cameron really did do it with a [censored for national security]

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

It's the massive immigration of muslims, that has caused such a rise in Germany. The issue is not unique to Germany though, as anti immigration policies are gaining massive traction in the population, at the despair of the political correct politicians, who are more focused on being PC, than protecting their own people.

However when you say neo nazi, it tends to be incorrect, as people who are anti non western/muslim immigration tends to be called right wing/neo nazis by the PC politicians and PC left wing media. It's simply incorrect. Sure some neo nazis might support others who are not, but that results exactly in guilt by association. After all every action has a re-action.

The PC politicians and media has tried to shame anyone being critical of non western immigration for a long time, and they have succeeded. The crime rated speak for themselves as a result and these PC people are losing their power as people are realizing the actual state of affair. Calling ordinary people racists and neo nazis has simply lost its power and you are seeing the European people having had enough. The result is the rise of anti immigration political parties in pretty much every European country.

I'm not saying all muslims are bad people, not at all. Many are "cultural muslims", like most Christians are "cultural Christians", meaning they do the religious things as a cultural thing, not because of religious belief. The issue is that people don't know anything about islam. They don't understand that Islam is not just a religion, but a political entity and an ideology as well. The latter two things are what really makes things problematic. How can you ever critique politicians stupid actions, if they are done under a religion, and thus making you a blasphemer?

im not talking about people who are against muslims immigration im talking about people who full out say i am a neo nazi and i support nazi ideals

also putting all muslims in a group is sort of unfair as muslims can be very different. when people hear muslim they normally think of the arabian muslims but that is a small percentage the majority of muslims are asian from countries like malaysia 

And this has nothing to do with "Social Justice Warriors" >_>

Uh, this is the internet. Everything is about social justice warriors.  ;)

I'm for this, especially if it's private companies (Facebook, Twitter) making these decisions for their own services. If a government is involved that's a little worrying, as I know Germany is a free country but often—in my opinion—censors certain things a little too heavily despite positive intentions. Still, hate speech is hate speech and at least in some forms shouldn't be protected speech in any country.

Next time they invade poland it will be in pink uniforms and using pc language...

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

I'm not sure what you mean by that, do you mean no one cares about the law being enforced, or are you saying no one cares because the law is essentially unenforceable?

I'm saying that no one in Germany cares about what people say on the Internet.

We are still living in 1989.

They probably want to pass this thing as something to help the people but it will actually be used by corporations to remove all negative feedback on behalf of calling it "hate speech".

Bullshit, dont let this happen

Don't forget butthurt SJW's who can't tolerate the idea of someone having an opinion different from theirs.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs