Don't play Lost Planet 3 on consoles

TopWargamer

To a PC gaming forum, I know I'm stating the obvious, but don't play Lost Planet 3 on consoles. I just got done playing about an hour and a half of the Xbox version, and most of the time my FPS was below 30, and it just made everything look and feel bad.

And just saying, but the only reason why I have it for my Xbox and not for my PC is because my dad is a Lost Planet fan as well, and he doesn't play on PC, so this way we can both play it. 

COMIC SANS

See, this is what happens when PC Master Race.

no this is what happens when people play on 8 year old hardware 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

oh thanks for the heads up

my cousin was about to buy it

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Tell your dad to get a steam  account and a gaming pc

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Tell your dad to get a steam  account and a gaming pc

Honestly he has been thinking about it, mainly because of the cheaper games. He just wants to be able to play with a controller still, which he can for most games. All the games that he plays are shooters anyways.

I think the only thing holding him back is spending the money on a gaming PC. I keep telling him that all he needs $350 at the minimal. So we'll see. 

COMIC SANS

Honestly he has been thinking about it, mainly because of the cheaper games. He just wants to be able to play with a controller still, which he can for most games. All the games that he plays are shooters anyways.

I think the only thing holding him back is spending the money on a gaming PC. I keep telling him that all he needs $350 at the minimal. So we'll see. 

Tell him that even if he spends more than $500-600 on a pc, he'll still be saving a bunch of money on games in the long run. A PC is more like an investment. Plus it's a great bonding+learning experiance for you both.

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

350 is cheaper than next gen consoles

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

get something like a 7770 or in that direction, awesome bang for buck card.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans