Favourite Jedi/dark Jedi/ sith

Teemo4Life

Jar Jar Binks is the greatest Sith Lord

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

He what? Do you mean dead? Lol, no he´s alive.

Damn you have some serious backlog demand, no offence ;)

WAIT, WTF..I CHECKED THE WIKI AND IT SAID HE SURVIVED. WTF THAT DUMB.....HE GOT SWALLOWED. if he survived we would of seen him. He can't stay down there longer than like 30 seconds. He will die.

Wow. Check my other question above. The mysterys and Leia

WAIT, WTF..I CHECKED THE WIKI AND IT SAID HE SURVIVED. WTF THAT DUMB.....HE GOT SWALLOWED. if he survived we would of seen him. He can't stay down there longer than like 30 seconds. He will die.

Wow. Check my other question above. The mysterys and Leia

The mandalorian Armor safed his Ass.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

The mandalorian Armor safed his Ass.

How did he escape? Maybe he could of survived for a few minutes but we would of seen him escape.

How was Leia born? Padme delivered one baby then died. How did she give birth to a second

How come Luke forgot about his parents. The one in tattoowine

Mandalorian armour is bullshit.

Now let's just say Mandalorian armour can withstand a lightsaber attack yeh.

Can't believe no one has said Kyle Katan ! ! Than dude took on 11 dark jedi without any proper training and Dealt with Luke who was a massive dick to him and Helped Mara Jade a ton ! !

Too non-canon xD no one knows about him

Why da fuk does everyone like Raven? What's so good about him

faceplam* lol you know nothing game that he was in has a really awesome story

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

faceplam* lol you know nothing game that he was in has a really awesome story

Where are you trapped. Ill help u?

Can't believe no one has said Kyle Katan ! ! Than dude took on 11 dark jedi without any proper training and Dealt with Luke who was a massive dick to him and Helped Mara Jade a ton ! ! 

I might've picked him.. If the game worked on my pc back then. Might give it a go now instead.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Where are you trapped. Ill help u?

(looks to left looks to right ) alright i tell you im in the jantors closet at the anime club. hey you what are your doing in there knock knock ah shit there on to me

help me

edit fyi sorry about the grammar its 2am here in calie and i need to go to bed

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

(looks to left looks to right ) alright i tell you im in the jantors closet at the anime club. hey you what are your doing in there knock knock ah shit there on to me

help me

Why u in there xD can't u just open the door and walk out

Revan Up to the begining of Swtor. Swtor turned him into a inconsistent silly character just to milk his name to sell expansions, made me so sad

could channel both sides of the force

not only the greatest force wielder of his era but also the greatest swordsmen tactician and general

Nowhere near as black and white as the other 1 dimensional heroes or villians in the star wars canon, Really couldnt care less that disney got rid of him as canon anyone who is a real star wars fan knows all the best stories exist outside of the main movies.

Revan Up to the begining of Swtor. Swtor turned him into a inconsistent silly character just to milk his name to sell expansions, made me so sad

could channel both sides of the force

not only the greatest force wielder of his era but also the greatest swordsmen tactician and general

Nowhere near as black and white as the other 1 dimensional heroes or villians in the star wars canon, Really couldnt care less that disney got rid of him as canon anyone who is a real star wars fan knows all the best stories exist outside of the main movies.

What are u saying xD revan is bad or good character?

Could channel both sides of the force?

Could he use good and evil force abilitys? That's sick but how. Pretty much impossible.

Could he use good and evil force abilitys? That's sick but how. Pretty much impossible.

no not at all

its like being balanced in the force

Revan—renowned as the Revanchist, honored as the Revan, reviled as Revan the Butcher,

dreaded as the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Revan, and praised as the Prodigal Knight

was a Human male who played pivotal roles as both Jedi and Sith in the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil War.

Believed to have been born in the Outer Rim Territories, the man later known as Revan was born around the year 3994 BBY

and studied under a number of different Jedi Masters as a Padawan of the Jedi Order.

Becoming fast friends with a fellow student named Alek,

the young man became a Jedi Knight and was a vocal and charismatic critic of the Order's inactivity

in the ongoing Mandalorian Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Mandalorian warrior clans.

Leading the Revanchist movement in defiance of the Jedi Council's wishes and taking on the name of Revan,

the Knight donned the mask of a fallen Mandalorian as he joined the Republic Military's fight and was appointed Supreme Commander.

However, when Revan defeated the Mandalorian leader Mandalore the Ultimate at the Battle of Malachor V in 3960 BBY,

Revan and his friend Alek, now known as Malak, followed the trail of a mysterious Sith influence on the Mandalorian Wars to the Unknown Regions,

where the two discovered a reconstituted Sith Empire and were turned to the dark side of the Force by the Sith Emperor.

Sent back to the Republic as advance agents, the newly anointed Dark Lords of the Sith Darth Revan and Darth Malak broke free of the Emperor's mental control

and established their own empire with the Star Forge, an ancient space station of great power that had been built by the Rakata species.

Using the Star Forge to construct a military fleet and weapons, Revan and Malak waged war against the Republic in the resultant Jedi Civil War.

However, Revan was betrayed by his Sith apprentice Malak and captured by the Jedi Knight Bastila Shan,

who saved Revan and formed a Force bond with her captive.

With his mind wiped, Revan was given a new identity as a Republic soldier by the Jedi Council and stationed aboard the Republic warship Endar Spire.

However, when Malak attacked the Spire above the planet Taris in a failed attempt to capture Bastila Shan,

Revan joined forces with the Republic officer Carth Onasi and a number of other individuals on Taris to locate Shan on Taris and escape the world before

Malak destroyed Taris's surface. Revan and his friends traveled to the planet Dantooine's Jedi Enclave, where he was retrained as a Jedi Padawan.

Sent on a mission to locate the Star Maps, Rakatan artifacts that would lead the way to the Star Forge,

Revan gained new allies and grew close with Shan during their travels. However, when the group was captured by Malak,

Revan's true identity was revealed and Shan was captured, forcing Revan and his crew to find the final Map and locate the Star Forge on their own.

Aboard the Star Forge, Revan brought a fallen Shan back to the light side of the Force with his love and defeated Malak,

earning the Cross of Glory and the title of Prodigal Knight.

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The very short Version:

He was a Jedi who became a Sith and turned to the light side again. He outmatched both Sides in case of Power.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

His whole sith period is very 'grey' and murky aswell, considering he intended for the war to actually strengthen the republic and safeguard it against the impending 'true sith threat'. Some suggest he essentially sacrifices himself and his soul to the dark side for a time so that he can wage the war and ultimately strengthen save the republic. Just another act of ultimate bad ass selfless revaness.

oh and the part where he is imprisoned and with his mind alone stops the sith emprorer from invading the republic.

Also insert a million quotes where incredibly strong force users basically say revan was force of nature and his strength beyond understanding.

Such a multi layered complex character with many great interpretations .

goddamn people.. you making me want to replay KOTOR 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

Too non-canon xD no one knows about him

Actually as far as i know, He was canon (Pre Disney) hey would have come out around episode 8-10. He was a main character. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

goddamn people.. you making me want to replay KOTOR 

2837453-good_good.jpg

Honestly, I kinda liked Zayne Carrick, although he technically isn't a "jedi" and more a failed apprentice who managed to outwit the greatest jedi seers of the time, and avoid being tainted by the dark side on many separate occasions. Also could say Cade Skywalker, just general badass who can bring people back to life.

Out of the movies, Qui Gon Jinn is my favourite, as he goes against the order to train those who he believes deserve to be trained, even if it turns out badly.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Thats something that annoys the hell out of me with the jedi, they are so rightous, what they never mention is if you didn't bother with them its not like poof your powers are gone because you didn't choose a side. 

Also there is nothing stopping people making there own light sabers and becoming amazing Weapon masters. Would be amazing if we could see more of both of these. Like just some dude who is good but doesn't follow the jedi teachings. 

Redstone:

Obsidian: