MSI GTX 970 Low Performance

Shadow Gamer

Hmm, that sucks. You could make sure you have the latest version of DDU I would switch to it and try one last time. The latest version of DDU is targeted at Nividia.

HELL YEAH! I changed the power setting to Maximum on Dirty Bomb, and I got a 250% performance increase! I'm going to try it on Battlefield 4 and Planetside 2 now. Before the reinstall I tried this and it didn't work. 

HELL YEAH! I changed the power setting to Maximum on Dirty Bomb, and I got a 250% performance increase! I'm going to try it on Battlefield 4 and Planetside 2 now. Before the reinstall I tried this and it didn't work. 

Hells yeah, glad to hear. Hope the rest of your games respond the same. :D

If anyone asks you never saw me.

They seem to be, Planetside 2 has seen a performance increase as well. 

Unfortunately, GPU load is only at 50% in Planetside 2 and it reports a GPU bottleneck. 

Unfortunately, GPU load is only at 50% in Planetside 2 and it reports a GPU bottleneck. 

CPU or GPU bottleneck?

Damn. Sorry I couldn't help. I know the frustration, hopefully someone else knows the solution.

Is that during heavy team fights?

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

planetside 2 is a very CPU bound game if i recall correctly...test with more mainstream games you might have battlefield 4 or GTA5 or witcher 3 maybe?

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Typical for MMO game which usually Engine/CPU/API bottleneck. Use other offline game instead.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

planetside 2 is a very CPU bound game if i recall correctly...test with more mainstream games you might have battlefield 4 or GTA5 or witcher 3 maybe?

I have tested dirty bomb and battlefield 4 and they run fine. Again, it's not the CPU or GPU: my friend has a i5-4440+960 system and he gets higher frames than me. I hae a i5-4460+970 system.