Which zowie gaming mouse will be best for me?i

Gandek

Decided on a zowie mouse to replace my crappy G602 Im huge into CS:GO my hands are small to medium and I'm not sure exactly how to measure them. What are your guys experiences with zowie mice? I can't really test before buying since its a zowie product and they dont sell in stores at the US 

MY RIG | Intel Core i5-4690K @4.4GHz | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS Z97-A  | Mismatched 24GB RAM @1600MHz DDR3 | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB + PNY CS900 120GB | GIGABYTE AORUS RX 570 4GB | FRACTAL DESIGN FOCUS G | CORSAIR CX550M  | WINDOWS 10 | Acer GN246HL 24" 1080p 144Hz  | Glorious Model O- (Glossy White) Ducky One 2 Mini (White - Cherry MX Silent Red) MOBILE | OnePlus 7 Pro 256GB (Grey) | iPad Pro 10.5 64GB (Gold)  PREVIOUS ACCOUNT: CYANOG

"Crappy G602"

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk there laddy. I think that's a case of bad player, not bad mouse.

To answer your question, get your mouse's dimensions and compare them to Zowie's.

"Crappy G602"

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk there laddy. I think that's a case of bad player, not bad mouse.

To answer your question, get your mouse's dimensions and compare them to Zowie's.

;D seriously bro I'm global. It's crappy because a lot of the buttons have broken down and the wireless technology and shape isn't good for FPS and long gaming sessions

MY RIG | Intel Core i5-4690K @4.4GHz | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS Z97-A  | Mismatched 24GB RAM @1600MHz DDR3 | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB + PNY CS900 120GB | GIGABYTE AORUS RX 570 4GB | FRACTAL DESIGN FOCUS G | CORSAIR CX550M  | WINDOWS 10 | Acer GN246HL 24" 1080p 144Hz  | Glorious Model O- (Glossy White) Ducky One 2 Mini (White - Cherry MX Silent Red) MOBILE | OnePlus 7 Pro 256GB (Grey) | iPad Pro 10.5 64GB (Gold)  PREVIOUS ACCOUNT: CYANOG

;D seriously bro I'm global. It's crappy because a lot of the buttons have broken down and the wireless technology and shape isn't good for FPS and long gaming sessions

the shape is godlike if you have big hands.

anything less than my G500 gives me cramps after an hour or so.

although, for small-medium hands, i do see how you could want something smaller.

ps: how the hell do you people break buttons? my mx518 from like 4 years ago is still flawless...

and: ples, dont get wireless for gaming.

Found a tape measure and my hands are 21.5 CMs so 8.4 inches 

the shape is godlike if you have big hands.

anything less than my G500 gives me cramps after an hour or so.

although, for small-medium hands, i do see how you could want something smaller.

ps: how the hell do you people break buttons? my mx518 from like 4 years ago is still flawless...

and: ples, dont get wireless for gaming.

They broke themselves ;D first it was the scroll wheel click which commonly breaks for like every G602 owner at some point than later on the G programmable keys broke ( not all of them though )

Are you dead set on getting a Zowie mouse? Unless you're after a specific shape, Zowie is no better than any other mouse manufacturer (possibly due to shell stiffness, click latency [which is better on newer models, but still doesn't compare to Logitech], and sensor implementation).

But based on the hand dimensions you gave, EC1-A or ZA11 is going to be your best bet. 

G100s (1000 CPI, 500 hz) | Povohat QL mFilter (Post-Scale X/Y at 0.4) | HHKB Pro 2 | Corepad 4XL (cut in half for 60x60 cm pad)

Ye: YouTube  Twitch Steam 

Are you dead set on getting a Zowie mouse? Unless you're after a specific shape, Zowie is no better than any other mouse manufacturer (possibly due to shell stiffness, click latency [which is better on newer models, but still doesn't compare to Logitech], and sensor implementation).

But based on the hand dimensions you gave, EC1-A or ZA11 is going to be your best bet. 

Er, Zowie probably makes the best FPS gaming mice...

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

Er, Zowie probably makes the best FPS gaming mice...

They are no better than any other manufacturer. From a technical standpoint, Logitech "technically" has the best mice for any game genre with their 3366 or Microsoft with the MLT04. 

G100s (1000 CPI, 500 hz) | Povohat QL mFilter (Post-Scale X/Y at 0.4) | HHKB Pro 2 | Corepad 4XL (cut in half for 60x60 cm pad)

Ye: YouTube  Twitch Steam