Half Life 3 Apparently Exists But In “Bits And Pieces”

I hope that the story will be as good as the other games.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Now they need to go to school and learn to count to 3. Most of them know only 0's and 1's and aparently they learned number 2 also.

This one for you Valve:

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Half Life 3 Apparently Exists But In “Bits And Pieces”

Half life 3 confirmed.

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

It has been confirmed that it's in on off development for a long time, but also been confirmed that at the moment it is at a standstill.

I personally play games just for the pewpew. Sounds good enough to me, I don't need story or structure :)

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

You just know no matter how good it will be, many people will be let down either because it's too similar to the old one, because it's too different or because it doesn't meed their unreasonably high expectations.

You just know no matter how good it will be, many people will be let down either because it's too similar to the old one, because it's too different or because it doesn't meed their unreasonably high expectations.

I was just about to say this.

I am not sure if releasing Half Life 3 is even a good idea. Just look at Duke Nukem Forever... Expectations are too high and it's been in development for too long.

Now they need to go to school and learn to count to 3. Most of them know only 0's and 1's and aparently they learned number 2 also.

This one for you Valve:

I counted 2 VLC apps.

I personally play games just for the pewpew. Sounds good enough to me, I don't need story or structure :)

I play games for the story. Like BF3..... nah, I do both. A good story is amazing to get immersed in though

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

So we can take our tin foil hats off?

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

Will the be a whole new engine or just a new game?

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Since there is so much hype for Half Life 3 they have to put it off so much so the graphics will be that much better if the game hype doesn't deliver they'll at least make the graphics quality deliver.  Reason Half Life 3 won't come out for years to come.

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

As long as the game exudes that it's been cared for by its creators and it's a quality title, I could care less when it comes out.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Good news, Half-Life 3 is coming....

In three years. They're probably going to scrap and restart at least once.

There's just way too much hype at the moment, and there is no way they can make a game that could possibly live up to it.

Then again, it's Valve we're talking about here. If anyone can pull this off, they can.

I was just about to say this.

I am not sure if releasing Half Life 3 is even a good idea. Just look at Duke Nukem Forever... Expectations are too high and it's been in development for too long.

Is it fair to think it has been in development since the second one released? I mean if Valve really had been working on it, even part time, for that long it would have been finished by now.  Even now, they have admitted it isn't really being worked on.

"Posted at 10:53"  3 HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Valve, get on it ffs. 

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly