Exhaust fan?

netherbawss235

I got the corsair carbide spec 01 and since I got it on cyber Monday I got a free fan (Corsair AF120 blue) and I want to install it on the back as an exhaust fan. But it doesn't say how to place it as far as I can tell, there's no arrows showing which way and I don't want 2 fans on opposite sides blowing air in. Does anyone know which way to place it?

I5 4460 | Sapphire R7 265 | 8gb DDR3

Sticker side out, if not just screw it in and test it lol

So the one that says Corsair or the side with the specs

I5 4460 | Sapphire R7 265 | 8gb DDR3

The frame side is always the side the air goes towards. If you want intake, frame faces in. Exhaust, frame faces out.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

power it up and feel the flow.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

On all fans the side with the sticker is the exhaust side(Back) so air goes through the front and exits the back which is the side with the sticker.