Things you thought were true when you were a little kid

Dobbsjr

Pluto was a planet. Damn you blue's clues!

And my favorite...

I was convinced that if I trained hard enough I could develop psychic powers. Idk who told me but they said I have to try real hard because by age 13 I will lose the chance all together. I remember staring at cups and other small things trying to make them move and reading people's minds xD.

13 came and went...I was hugely disappointed

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

I thought Boromir died in LOTR, because Sean Bean had to play in another movie. I was 6-7

happiness :(

CPU:Intel I5 6700k (4.7GHz)  Mobo:Asus maximus viii hero RAM:HyperX 16GB  GPU:MSI gtx1080 Gaming X
Case:Fractal Design Define S SSD:Kingston 240GB HDD:1TB & 2TB raid 0 PSU:Corsair RMX750 Cooling:H100i v2 OS:Windows 10
Display:Benq GL2440,LG 29" Keyboard:Tesoro Durandal Mouse:Deathadder Sound:2.1 GENESIS NCS-0856, PC-37X, Razer manowar

I thought the guys on TV where actually able to see me. So scary :/

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

I used to wonder how The Beatles visited all those radio stations and didn't they get tired of playing the same song over and over.