Just got hated on for saying one gpu is better value than another...

refinedskillz

*Sees 290X, sees CX. Proceeds to burn the heretic*

:D

Ermahgerd, CX line isn't terrible and especially not the 750 because that one has beter parts than the lower wattage CX PSU's.

Someone+is+wrong+on+internet.png

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

*Rubs eyes, face palm*
Urrrrggghhhh, fanboys.
In all industries, in all ranks, in all political parties.
Never questioning what they know. 

Bring forth the horsemen of the apocalypse, we are unable to develop any further so just end it right now.

Its not my fault I am grumpy, you try having a porcelain todger that's always hard! 

GG, you met your first mental midget on the internet.

Now, go grab yourself a cup of tea and a digestive biscuit to mull over the kind of stupidity that is allowed to exist in this world.

Quote of the day.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

I would've kept that argument going because it would be funny. I know they're probably new to PC hardware, but they should've even be saying things without proper knowledge. Well, there's YouTube for ya.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Link him this thread.

Let him see what people think of him.

Yeah, and just say "I actually found out that Nvidia is better in every way on this forum thread. Enjoy :)"

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

12294001205_176fdcf5c2_b.jpg

60071329.jpg

keyboardmc.jpg

57792341.jpg

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Is this the beginning of what every techie in the world has wanted in car tech?

I was talking in the youtube comments with this guy who built his new PC, i told him an R9 380 would've been better value for his needs, and he said "stfu you amd sucks , nvida (Yes, nvida) is the best it rules."

So im sitting here like, umm right, and he then sends me a PM asking me whats the diffrence between the two cards. I tell him clocks,VRAM, etc. And then he responds with "ones nvida and one amd u dumbass" I respond with: "Well thats kind of obvious." And then he told me to get new eyes (????) and fuck off. So i did. Jesus.

Well frankly I have seen the exact same thing happening the other way round as well.. When an amd card is supported because it's better.. Why a big deal is being made about this... I wouldn't know?!

Imo all gpu's are crap when the drivers for windows 10 are so unstable.. Might as well revert to my Matrox Parhelia on card that ever worked flawlessly

"Mess with the best, Die like the rest!" - Hackers

Stay away from YT comments. It will give you cancer.

I purposely go out of my way to not look at YT comments because I can't stand the amount stupid that oozes from them.

lol I just like to give shut to the idiots, it's hilarious :D. My longest record is getting into a 200 post long Google VS apple debate.

The post is :

To the average android user android=android

To the Apple user: android=Samsung.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1gUQhN5joSQ

Enjoy. ;)

Edit: so apparently most of my comments and his were deleted? Oh well.

- snip-

Probably thinks AMD's shitty CPUs also means they have shitty GPUs.

Too true i thought that when i first got into PC's.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

To throw it out there again: this behavior is encouraged by obviously biased reviewers and press coverage. Just because your average joe is less eloquent, coherent and informed doesn't means that they are born biased: they get the "us vs them" mentality from somewhere, opinion influencers. That's literally the term marketing divisions on companies call youtubers btw.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I bought a iPhone because the flash for the camera can act like a flashlight.

You do know android phones can do that too right? ;) 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

I know how you feel. I bought a iPhone because the flash for the camera can act like a flashlight.

Motorola's phones I know can do that too...

Motorola's phones I know can do that too...

LOL, it was a joke. It was in response to someone saying they buy a Nvidia card for a feature that is shared with Radeon. I was being a smart ass :P

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Too true i thought that when i first got into PC's.

I knew better because I had a radeon card in a old PC running XP that I used to play Minecraft and stuff on. It had a Radeon 9550 or something (non HD). I also had a PC with a Nvidia FX 5500 or something like that, which was good as well.

I never was really biased towards one company, however I still do to this day hate intel graphics. They used to have huge issues, because they would thermal throttle to hell back in like 2010.

I knew better because I had a radeon card in a old PC running XP that I used to play Minecraft and stuff on. It had a Radeon 9550 or something (non HD). I also had a PC with a Nvidia FX 5500 or something like that, which was good as well.

I never was really biased towards one company, however I still do to this day hate intel graphics. They used to have huge issues, because they would thermal throttle to hell back in like 2010.

Yes true but intel graphics are sort of just there to get your PC going to show you picture if you don't have a dedicated GPU IMO, they aren't really trying to make a graphics processor that'll rape a GTX 980 or anything, although Grid Autosport is sponsored y intel graphics, yet my GTX 770 2gb gets about 70fps average at ultra so i don't know how a (intel) HD series GPU would do.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one