Steam now lets you *permanently* delete games from your Steam account/library

TopWargamer

Not at all sure how you figured that, as not once did I connect that to myself.

You honestly don't think kids would circumvent the rules to get what they want? It's not really bad parenting when the kid disobeys. Surely you're not that daft.

I guess you just weren't raised as good? Maybe you'll raise your kids to be better than that.

Maybe it's parent to parent. Sure, I disobeyed sometimes, but not when buying games. Maybe it's because my computer is (even now) smack-dab in the middle of my living room? That could be it.

I didn't say the kid disobeying made the parents bad, but there's lots of ways to prevent that happening.

I used to be quite active here.

I just want to be able to sell my Steam games, since I bought some and really kind of regret the whole decision. Unless I'm being blind and didn't see it.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Good deleted several games that I wasted money on or were gifted and I can't return them, thanks steam !!

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

THANK YOU!! i can finally get rid of that shit like tf2 BETA and Nexuiz and Nexuiz: Stupid Mode and Nexuiz Beta, maybe get rid of the test thing for chivalry, and all those other stupid free to play things that just appeared in my library out of nowhere

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.