Temp Monitor

Brownfield1995

I noticed that on his YouTube channel that when he build some comps he had a app that showed exactly what his cpu and gpu were doing. Temp, and all that good stuff. and there was also a graphics tester with like a spinning square? what are these apps?!

Core Temp, GPU-Z, MSI Afterburner, EVGA Presicion X

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Core Temp, GPU-Z, MSI Afterburner, EVGA Presicion X

Which does what? and can I just google these and it will pop up?

Yes, core temp (though I prefer realtemp) shows your CPU temperature, GPU-Z shows all the GPU stats you could want and afterburner and precision X are GPU tweaking software that can also monitor your temps and have stuff like OSDs.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

All are free programs

MSI Afterburner and EVGA Precision X are overclocking tools and monitor GPU Voltage, Frequency, Fan speed, and temperatures.

Core Temp looks at mostly core temperatures and info.

CPU-Z and GPU-Z looks at info indepth such as revisions and such.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I use Hardwaremonitor, it tells you everything you need to know.

i like hardwaremonitor

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I prefer to use the windows 7 gadgets "All CPU Meter" and "All GPU Meter". These paired with Coretemp and PC Meter will show clocks, temps, and loads for your CPU, RAM, GPU, and even VRAM. Plus they look nice on your desktop :)

Here's what mine look like:

Meters_zpsea683330.jpg

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

RealTemp for CPU, MSI Afterburner for GPU (both for temps, afterburner for fan speed). Then I got OpenHWmonitor for monitoring case fans. It has also desktop gadget option which isn't as informative as native would be but does its job. 

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv