Great PSU for these Components?

yjm2k

Hey guys! I need help whether Seasonic S12ll bronze 520W fits perfectly into MSI H97 Gaming 3 mobo, Seagate Barracuda 3.5 1 TB, Samsung 250 GB Evo series SSD and MSI R9 380. 

Ps. I'm new to this PC building stuff...

S12II is solid

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Yea good to go. We have almost same set-up.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X | MOBO: Gigabyte B550 Vision D | RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision D | PSU: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W

Hey guys! I need help whether Seasonic S12ll bronze 520W fits perfectly into MSI H97 Gaming 3 mobo, Seagate Barracuda 3.5 1 TB, Samsung 250 GB Evo series SSD and MSI R9 380. 

Ps. I'm new to this PC building stuff...

yes, it will fit with those components :)

what is the price difference between the 520W and 620W?

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

nowadays seasonic is one of the best bang for the buck PSU, but if you want a real solid one corsair wont hurt :)

Intel Core i5 - 6400 <> Msi B150A Gaming Pro <> Msi Gtx 970 Gaming <> G.Skill Ripjaw 4 16Gb DDR4 2400mhz

<> Corsair CX500M <> 160 & 250 Seagate HDD <> Aerocool Strike X (Casing) <>

yes, it will fit with those components :)

what is the price difference between the 520W and 620W?

i think its 10-20 bucks difference. 

nowadays seasonic is one of the best bang for the buck PSU, but if you want a real solid one corsair wont hurt :)

Not sure about the other corsair series except AXi :/

Not sure about the other corsair series except AXi :/

well you can never get wrong with corsair series, as long as it has a 80 bronze onwards ull be fine, im using CX500M and people are saying its not good but i havent experienced any problem at all

Intel Core i5 - 6400 <> Msi B150A Gaming Pro <> Msi Gtx 970 Gaming <> G.Skill Ripjaw 4 16Gb DDR4 2400mhz

well you can never get wrong with corsair series, as long as it has a 80 bronze onwards ull be fine, im using CX500M and people are saying its not good but i havent experienced any problem at all

Corsair stuff is usually over priced, and asside from ax series, seasonic is better

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Corsair stuff is usually over priced, and asside from ax series, seasonic is better

well im not saying they are cheap but corsair is widely used its just a brand preference but yeas seasonic is good

I see, can you recommend me the best cheap monitor under $100 and mechanical gaming keyboard too :D

I see, can you recommend me the best cheap monitor under $100 and mechanical gaming keyboard too :D

Im not that familiar with the monitor pricing in your are but i can recommend a 19inch monitor from Asus,Benq and Viewsonic as for keyboard you can get a corsair mechanical around that amount but its not RGB but its ok.

corsair dont make their psus they just rebrand them only the axi is made by seasonic and the rest i beleive are made by lesser known or lower quality manufacturers

OP anything from seasonic will be great and last you a while so just get the seasonic but if you want to save a bit try looking at XFX psu's all of their psu's are made by seasonic and are usually a bit cheaper

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

corsair dont make their psus they just rebrand them only the axi is made by seasonic and the rest i beleive are made by lesser known or lower quality manufacturers

OP anything from seasonic will be great and last you a while so just get the seasonic but if you want to save a bit try looking at XFX psu's all of their psu's are made by seasonic and are usually a bit cheaper

Well I never said that corsair build their PSU I do know that they just rebuild it but im just saying you can never go wrong with a corsair

Well I never said that corsair build their PSU I do know that they just rebuild it but im just saying you can never go wrong with a corsair

not really since you either buy a low quality psu for a small premium or a high end psu for a premium when you can go seasonic, XFX, certain EVGA psu's, most Antec, Delta, and Superflower and be fine and those usually cost less for similar quality 

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

not really since you either buy a low quality psu for a small premium or a high end psu for a premium when you can go seasonic, XFX, certain EVGA psu's, most Antec, Delta, and Superflower and be fine and those usually cost less for similar quality 

And then again it falls down with your brand preference as long as you have the budget to buy one and also the availability of item in your area

And then again it falls down with your brand preference as long as you have the budget to buy one and also the availability of item in your area

yeah, but when theres a large difference between brands like say $50 difference between to similar quality psu's from different brands i dont see why anyone would get the more expansive one even if its from your prefered brand

Spoiler