How to properly watch Star Wars?

ThatOneRussian

So im watching star wars for the first time and im unsure whether to watch it in order it was made or another way, my friends tell me I shouldnt watch it in the order it was made. Im currently watching A New Hope ( First movie).

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Dont watch it?

I think its a bit too overhyped with cheesy effects and dialogue..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Dont watch it?

I think its a bit too overhyped with cheesy effects and dialogue..

yeah but I cant watch the seventh episode without seeing the other ones

The correct order is

4-5-6-1-2-3.

I have no idea what that means but okay

4-5-6 That is the correct order

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I have no idea what that means but okay

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Im just watching the originals again. I saw all of them when I was 6 or something and I remember almost nothing.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

i understand but apparently that brings a tonne of spoilers

So im watching star wars for the first time and im unsure whether to watch it in order it was made or another way, my friends tell me I shouldnt watch it in the order it was made. Im currently watching A New Hope ( First movie).

Don't listen to the people say the prequels are horrible.

If you start with the prequels, the big parts of the older movies will  be spoiled. So I say start with the older ones. But if you don't mind knowing some spoilers from the prequels onward, then start with Episode I-III for sure.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Don't listen to the people say the prequels are horrible.

If you start with the prequels, the big parts of the older movies will  be spoiled. So I say start with the older ones. But if you don't mind knowing some spoilers from the prequels onward, then start with Episode I-III for sure.

so in order they were made okay hmm i dont think it really matters either way i dont like the first movie so i doubt ill be "ruined" and "cry" for hours lol 

Watch 1-2-3-4-5-6 pretty simple :P Follows the story, even If you have to bite through episode one :P

Watch 1-2-3-4-5-6 pretty simple :P Follows the story, even If you have to bite through episode one :P

sounds good

4 - 5 - 2 - 3 - 6

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

so in order they were made okay hmm i dont think it really matters either way i dont like the first movie so i doubt ill be "ruined" and "cry" for hours lol 

They were made 4-5-6-1-2-3, but watch them regularly, 1-2-3-4-5-6, it's not worth to do it the other way 'round, this is coming form someone who saw all of those like 5-6 times

I watched it first in the 4-5-6-1-2-3 order, and I regret it cause it's worse like that.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

They were made 4-5-6-1-2-3, but watch them regularly, 1-2-3-4-5-6, it's not worth to do it the other way 'round, this is coming form someone who saw all of those like 5-6 times

I watched it first in the 4-5-6-1-2-3 order, and I regret it cause it's worse like that.

ive just finished watching ep 4 sooo any ideas?

Fuck. If you're not familiar with the story, go 4-5-6-1-2-3 now after you've seen the 4th episode. Otherwise, you're going to have some facts fucked up and confused if you go to the first movie.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Fuck. If you're not familiar with the story, go 4-5-6-1-2-3 now after you've seen the 4th episode. Otherwise, you're going to have some facts fucked up and confused if you go to the first movie.

okay

If you havent seen the movies, and youve already watched 4 now, follow up with 5-6 then go back to 1-2-3.

Watch episode 4,5 and 6. Don't watch the prequels. If possible don't watch the bluray edition. Try to find one where Han shoots first.

You're welcome.

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

For someone new to the series, then I would probably tell them to watch them in this order.

4-5-2-3-6 (Yes, you can pretty much skip out on the first episode)

If you already finished Episode IV, continue on like that.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

If you really want to do it properly :

Watch 4

wait 3 years

watch 5

wait 3 years

watch 6

wait 16 years

watch 1

wait 3 years

watch 2

wait 3 years

watch 3