Blood Red ROG WC

alepodj

oh no im definitely not using this card, its only a place holder(as i stated clearly at the description) until i find something better that suits my needs,,,

thats why i asked suggestion about graphics card further down in the description...

oh I see but it has plenty of vram :P

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

oh I see but it has plenty of vram :P

Lol indeed, but makes no sense with games the card is not powerful enough,,, which makes me wonder why would you do a low end Vcard with that much memory? Mhhm i wonder :o

PC Gaming forever...

Lol indeed, but makes no sense with games the card is not powerful enough,,, which makes me wonder why would you do a low end Vcard with that much memory? Mhhm i wonder :o

movies in high-res and actually , of battlefield 3 I can get 60 fps with medium settings on 1280x720

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

Ideally you should go for a 4GB GTX 780, but nVidia's probably not going to let that happen... maybe wait for AMD's 9970, they'll probably make a 4GB version.

Ideally you should go for a 4GB GTX 780, but nVidia's probably not going to let that happen... maybe wait for AMD's 9970, they'll probably make a 4GB version.

They dont make a 780 in a 4gb they are 3gb, the 770 comes in a 4gb and the 9970 will propbably be a 4gb card. 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

They dont make a 780 in a 4gb they are 3gb, the 770 comes in a 4gb and the 9970 will propbably be a 4gb card. 

Yeah that's what I said, nVidia is not going to let that happen because of the titan.

I currently have 2GB 770 SLI the diffrence between 4gb and 2gb have been tested with the Palit versions the performance diffrence in 5760x1080 (same res as me) is 2% for 90 bucks more for 2gb per card more, the performance diffrence doesn't define the cost diffrence.

SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, CPU: Intel Core I7 4770K @ 4.3 GHz, CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, GPU: Gigabyte GTX1070 G1 Gaming OC, RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 16GB, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Gene, PSU: Corsair TX750-V2, Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D modded with TG sidepanel

I currently have 2GB 770 SLI the diffrence between 4gb and 2gb have been tested with the Palit versions the performance diffrence in 5760x1080 (same res as me) is 2% for 90 bucks more for 2gb per card more, the performance diffrence doesn't define the cost diffrence.

Great so that means ill definatilety wait for  Asus Poseidon to keep up with the ROG theme

Thanks

PC Gaming forever...

I run out of vram with 3gb in crysis 3 at 5760x1080 in max everything, so in the future that 2gb may not be enough, if new games come out that are more demanding than crysis 3 (I doubt they will for a while)

I believe in bf3 ultra+max AA I hover around the 2200 mark on the vram aswell :3

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Should put white leds on it, but is awsome without them to

Looks really nice, I like it. Not sure about the red LED's, they kinda drown out everything else. White LED's would've looked pretty great in my opinion. 

You should've gone for white LEDs instead of red ones. Red LEDs kind of take the show and absorb all of the other colors. 

Ok guys,,, as per request i got white leds and its a major difference, ill post pictures,,, but my camera doent give the credit this change deserves but anyway ill post pics

Thanks for the guidance

PC Gaming forever...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEADs UP,,,SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY GAME----

I will give away a serial number for Acronis True Image HD, http://www.acronis.com/oem/products/trueimage-hd/
that came with my SSD to first person who finds the LUIGI character, download the image from my gallery, and post it with LUIGI
pointed/highlighted/circled. 

Found it in this two pics

utko.jpg

n7wy.jpg

try to hide the lightsource bro, it makes it look like a christmas tree xD

What headphones are those? they look sweet.

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

Found it in this two pics

utko.jpg

n7wy.jpg

You won,,, ill send you the code in a minute

try to hide the lightsource bro, it makes it look like a christmas tree xD

ok ill do that... Thanks

What headphones are those? they look sweet.

ASUS Orion PRO Noise Isolation Gaming Headset- USB Audio Processor (L)

So far this headphones are amazing, lots of features amazing quiality

u wont regret it,,, well at least i dont lol

PC Gaming forever...

Very nice build, cudos to you.

Thanks very much appreciated,,, good stuff to you too 

PC Gaming forever...

New pictures

Update 3 posted guys heads up,

i think u gonna like this one ;)

PC Gaming forever...

That case is awesome !

“Strength does not come from winning. your struggles develop your strengths. 

When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength” 

Case: Corsair Obsidian 400R , CPU : Intel Core i7-3770K , Mobo: ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance , Cpu Cooler : CoolerMaster Seidon 120M , RAM : Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 8GB , Hard Drive : Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB , Monitor : Dell UltraSharp U2312HM , GPU : ASUS GTX 670 DIRECT CU II

Nice looking build.  Love what you did to the case  :) .

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

Nice looking build.  Love what you did to the case  :) .

Thanks

That case is awesome !

Thanks

Soooo much negative air pressure :o

i know ahh, i dont like that too much but is corsair fault for not building double sided fans LOL :P

i sthe only way i can get the red to show :o

PC Gaming forever...

• 3 weeks later...

I like the asus raidr but I would avoid sandforce based drives for a gaming build. So I think 1 or 2 corsair gtx lamd based drives would be a good choice and as you said would go with the color scheme. Good luck.

funny i ended up getting 3x ADATA XPG900 128Gb,,, got them for dirt cheap 89.99 at a local store a hell of a discount,,,since i was gonna hide the ssds anyway i realized color wasnt important,,, this drives are amazing im killing the sata controller with them in RAID0  :P

PC Gaming forever...

• 2 weeks later...

I would go with a 9970 when comes out maybe even 2, looks awesome to

funny i ended up getting HD7950 stock AMD version BLACK/Red 

main reason i got is cause it was only 150 cash, hell yeah very cheap

couldnt let it pass,,, so far i can tell u im digging AMD more now,

amazing card, i have a Engineer Sample of the card,,, shit it overclocks 

like there is no tomorrow. Im ver happy i must say,,,

Thanks for planting the idea in my mind, just like "Inception" the movie  :D

PC Gaming forever...

• 6 months later...

That...is...just..awesome!

Very nice job with your rig!

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC