Blood Red ROG WC

alepodj

That...is...just..awesome!

Very nice job with your rig!

thanks man im just missing the GTX Poseidon which ive been waiting for long long time and take some glamour PICs but i dotn have a good camera  :(

PC Gaming forever...

Ohhh Canada!!! ...... im from Toronto, Canada so that helps... :D

PC Gaming forever...

thanks man im just missing the GTX Poseidon which ive been waiting for long long time and take some glamour PICs but i dotn have a good camera  :(

Well, when it's done you'll still be able to take some nice photos :)  

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Nice, Good to see with builds where people go that little bit extra and paint the grill ect. Nice work.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

So I see that you are a fan of corsair... I joke :D

That is a lot of ROG logos! Nice color scheme. With that amount of ROG you could look at getting them to sponsor the build?

That would be cool LOL,,, but i think Corsair will sue me for making their Carbide a ROGbide  :P

PC Gaming forever...

such ROG. its looking pretty good. nice work.

:D ROGaholic, ROGanatic,,, i think i should have named it something like that...LOL

PC Gaming forever...