LG G Stylo VS ALCATEL OneTouch Idol 3 VS Huawei P8 Lite

spwath

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Huawei or LG...

Alcatel is substandard as per experience. (Alcatel OneTouch 5021E)

Edit:

I rate brands through their 100USD phones...

Huawei or LG...

Alcatel is substandard as per experience.

Looking at reviews, the Alcatel seems to be reviewed better, and has newer android that the Huawei.

But the Huawei is much prettyier.

But the Alcatel has a bigger screen and front facing speakers.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Looking at reviews, the Alcatel seems to be reviewed better, and has newer android that the Huawei.

But the Huawei is much prettyier.

But the Alcatel has a bigger screen and front facing speakers.

What is your use case?

What is your use case?

Really only web browsing, and YT/Netflix watching

Really only web browsing, and YT/Netflix watching

I still suggest getting Huawei over Alcatel... sorry...

They plain lost my trust...

Same with Lenovo...

F*ck it... I'm returning to Nokia...

I love the Alcatel and I'll probably get it, but it's important to note that there seems to be a manufacturing issue with the screen. Many people are reporting broken screens caused by small impacts (like drops from 10cm) or no real impact at all (like you keep your phone in your pocket and you see a crack when you take it off). There is no Gorilla glass screen on it (there's an Asian equivalent instead). Alcatel has been contacted about this issue by a French website I'm following (lesnumeriques.com) and we're waiting for their reply.

I'm personally going with Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 5.5 inch. Great screen with a vibrant colors, clean design (without any bells and whistles), snapdragon 615, 2GB RAM, and a front firing speakers certified by JBL.

This is my personal choice.

ohh, and I forgot to mention that alcatel gives You closest to stock android 5.0 experience (there is a little of bloatware, but mostly can be delete)

Sorry for my low english, but I'm trying my best  ;)

| MOBO: Asus P8P67 Pro Rev 3.1 || CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K || COOLER: Thermaltake HR-02 Macho Rev. B || RAM: 2x Patriot Signature DDR3 4GB 1333MHz CL9 || GPU: Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI Oc || PSU: Ocz StealthXStream 2 600W || STORAGE: Segate Barracuda 1 TB || CASE: Corsair Carbide Series 300R | 

I still suggest getting Huawei over Alcatel... sorry...

They plain lost my trust...

Same with Lenovo...

F*ck it... I'm returning to Nokia...

Why did they loose your trust?

I'm personally going with Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 5.5 inch. Great screen with a vibrant colors, clean design (without any bells and whistles), snapdragon 615, 2GB RAM, and a front firing speakers certified by JBL.
This is my personal choice.

ohh, and I forgot to mention that alcatel gives You closest to stock android 5.0 experience (there is a little of bloatware, but mostly can be delete)

Yeah, im thinking Ill go with that

If You decide to go with Alcatel let me know how it performs ;)

Sorry for my low english, but I'm trying my best  ;)

| MOBO: Asus P8P67 Pro Rev 3.1 || CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K || COOLER: Thermaltake HR-02 Macho Rev. B || RAM: 2x Patriot Signature DDR3 4GB 1333MHz CL9 || GPU: Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI Oc || PSU: Ocz StealthXStream 2 600W || STORAGE: Segate Barracuda 1 TB || CASE: Corsair Carbide Series 300R | 

Why did they loose your trust?

Progressive performance drops on one of their models (5021E)...

Huawei was more consistent with the experience according to my friend...

Both phones in question are in the same price bracket of 80-100USD post conversion (1USD = 50PhP as conversion factor)...