Worst. Review. Ever.

Believe me just watch the whole thing.

What a whiny lil bitch. Can't even get the damn thing off the box, here's a tip: lay it sideways or skip the damn scene.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

I can't watch now but care to explain?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

This has got to be some form of unfunny joke.

Please let it be a joke...

...I get the horrible feeling this isn't a joke.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

I can't watch now but care to explain?

If you want to keep your sanity and brain cells, DON'T WATCH IT.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

The music did it for me.

I don't understand why it's hard to get it out of the box (For him).

I'd much rather sit and watch the black screen at the end and someone tell me that it's a review.

If he put in some effort, the monitor would have came out of the box more easily.

If you want to keep your sanity and brain cells, DON'T WATCH IT.

You know for a fact that'll make me find my headphones and watch it

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Believe me just watch the whole thing.

He sounds like he's giving a marshmallow a blowjob the entire time 

And "This is a great monitor, just for somebody that uh, is looking for this type of monitor" -Wingman 2k15

You know for a fact that'll make me find my headphones and watch it

Ok, gonna watch it, something tells me I'm gonna regret it though.

Don't hold me responsible if you come out the other side more stupid than you were before.

You have been warned.

Why are you guys saying this is shjt? Sure, it' isn't professional, but it really isn't bad, the guy did a fine enough job.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Why are you guys saying this is shjt? Sure, it' isn't professional, but it really isn't bad, the guy did a fine enough job.

He can't even take something out of a box.

Ok, gonna watch it, something tells me I'm gonna regret it though.

RIP @as96 's brains.

I mean.. The colors look so blue on the iMac, I didn't think they used to be that horrible.

I used to be quite active here.

BRkj4jM_700wa_0.gif

Tbh it's not THAT bad.... Definitely not good, but I've seen worse.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Wouldn't it be better to help him instead of laughing at him?

Why are humans always so cruel to each other...  -_-

Thanks you! Finally someone that isn't here just to laugh at other people.

He can't even take something out of a box.

Have you tried to unpack a Dell Uxxx?

I did, and I can only agree with the guy: it's a pain to get out of the box, the protecting cardboard get's stuck on the outer box and refuses to let go. It's not him sucking, that's a legit problem with the product.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Have you tried to unpack a Dell Uxxx?

I did, and I can only agree with the guy: it's a pain to get out of the box, the protecting cardboard get's stuck on the outer box and refuses to let go. It's not him sucking, that's a legit problem with the product.

He could have used his legs to pull the box down.

"Its not even like the apple monitor, like not even close"

I think i will take this shitty review with a grain of salt, because he pulls it out of the box and compares it to a precalibrated monitor.

He did so much wrong in this review, I can't even go into detail, so here's a quick list.

1. Compares pixel density on a small 1080p panel to a large 1080p panel, and say's "I can see the pixels! they're so much bigger!"
  2. Says "uhm" far, far too much
  3. Compares color accuracy on a precalibrated panel, to a noncalibrated panel. If you were that concerned about color reproduction, then first thing you'd do is correct color hue and saturation.
  4. Does not specify which "apple monitor" or which "imac" he's comparing to. If they're 4k or even 1440p panels, then that test is literally completely useless.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Was that supposed to convince me not to buy the monitor? Because it convinced me to rob a bank to buy one. :ph34r:

Beyond that, I was actually expecting "the worst review ever" but it wasn't. Talk about disappointments. :angry:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |