What compromises did you make on your system?

KWelz

Using air cooling when I wanted to do a full custom water cooling loop, I dont dare invest heavily into all the parts with the chance I could screw it up, I do really want to do it but the thought of maintaining it and if I decided to change hardware I'd have to spend even more money. As a hobby I'd do it but the amount of money and time plus risk outweighs the positives.

I might someday just build a really cheap 2nd hand computer with a custom loop just to get it out of my system haha, but I think I'll leave my current computer alone now, too much money and time has gone into it already and I dont even use it to play games anymore, that has been replaced with a PS4 haha. But I tell you what, every time I look at my computer I think, damn you're beautiful with your perfect colour scheme and custom sleeved cables and think 'you're worth every penny'

I was running my Computer on a "bench" (ok the top of a cardboard box) for a month while waiting for a case with wires everywhere and everything on a table.

I'm Probably at work so expect a reply either really fast or really slow :D

I went for a 6400 than a 6600k and a B150 board than a z170 reasons = IM BROKE :3

Intel Core i5 - 6400 <> Msi B150A Gaming Pro <> Msi Gtx 970 Gaming <> G.Skill Ripjaw 4 16Gb DDR4 2400mhz

<> Corsair CX500M <> 160 & 250 Seagate HDD <> Aerocool Strike X (Casing) <>

Ah, let's see, I had to build my setup from scratch with $700. Not bad, right? Wrong. Idk how, but after splurging on a half decent (at the time) zalman 23" 1080p panel and a mechanical keyboard, my first rig (hackintosh at the time) had an i3 3225, 8gb of ram, a 430w psi, a shitty b75 matx board, no graphics card, no ssd, in an nzxt phantom 410. I was still pretty new to building my own rig and what not, but hell, I was excited to have done it at 12 years of age.

ASU