Money Making Ideas

IndaLight

why do you need more money you make between 200 and 800 dollars a month and your under 15

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Open a web hosting business. I did when I was 15, and managed to make upwards of 3 grand a month. Don't tell anyone you're under 18, or get your parents involved.

what kind of business im a kid to 

why do you need more money you make between 200 and 800 dollars a month and your under 15

I buy a lot of useless shit and I kinda wanna start saving up for a car.

Never really thought about it, do you guys know of a good website/ video on how to start. How much would the start up money be?

Learn to code first as you'll need to develop the front-end. (HTML, CSS, JS is all you need)

Learn how to use linux, and take a look at WHMCS. You'll need a domain too.

Total cost of my start-up was $150. 

blackshades on

Never really thought about it, do you guys know of a good website/ video on how to start. How much would the start up money be?

The basics you need to start is a website and a dedicated server when me and a friend were doing we switched server provider every month or so just depending on the deals and sales that were on so we could charge as little as possible when still making a profit every time some one purchased a minecraft server or a web host from us. The amount of money that you need to start can vary it just depends on the dedicated server that you rent out.

The basics you need to start is a website and a dedicated server when me and a friend were doing we switched server provider every month or so just depending on the deals and sales that were on so we could charge as little as possible when still making a profit every time some one purchased a minecraft server or a web host from us. The amount of money that you need to start can vary it just depends on the dedicated server that you rent out.

Learn to code first as you'll need to develop the front-end. (HTML, CSS, JS is all you need)

Learn how to use linux, and take a look at WHMCS. You'll need a domain too.

Total cost of my start-up was $150. 

Thanks guys, I'll look into it.

I buy a lot of useless shit and I kinda wanna start saving up for a car.

well then stop buying useless shit

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

I dont know, cyber monday though. 

it would be a good idea to learn how to budget and limit yourself

like this black I only spent 100 bucks on a pair of headphone I wanted

it would be a good idea to learn how to budget and limit yourself

like this black I only spent 100 bucks on a pair of headphone I wanted

Trust me I am not some kid that blows money on tech every week. I have a system. 50% goes to blowing on dumb random shit, 30% I send is taken by grandparents so they can invest it, and the last %20 goes into a bank account.  

Wait till it snows then go around shoveling snow for like $5 a driveway + cars

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Wait till it snows then go around shoveling snow for like $5 a driveway + cars

$5 Phhh I charge $20 for average suburb yards. 

I get money from gifts, and a steady income of youtube money :)

How YouTube? Except AdSense? I'm a minor anyways so AdSense is out of the question.

CPU: i5 4690K @ Stock                GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX @ Stock      SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB (OS and Drivers)     Headset: Audio-Technica M20X

Case: Corsair Obsidian 250D        RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB LP             HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB                                         Mouse: Logitech m185

OS: Windows 8.1 OEM                 PSU: Corsair RM650                                Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97N Mini ITX                         Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB

How YouTube? Except AdSense? I'm a minor anyways so AdSense is out of the question.

yeah, adsense monetization

btw you can get paid as a minor if you monetize your YT account using an adsense account from someone older than 18, like one of your parents

so that the money from YT gets sent to their bank account

but you need a fairly large YT channel to even qualify for payments

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I don't work. I had internships over summers (non-paid) and have school and extra curricular stuff over the school year...

System: Thinkpad T460

SNIP

But I've never seen ads in JackSepticEye's channel? How does he get money?

CPU: i5 4690K @ Stock                GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX @ Stock      SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB (OS and Drivers)     Headset: Audio-Technica M20X

Case: Corsair Obsidian 250D        RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB LP             HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB                                         Mouse: Logitech m185

OS: Windows 8.1 OEM                 PSU: Corsair RM650                                Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97N Mini ITX                         Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB

But I've never seen ads in JackSepticEye's channel? How does he get money?

are you using adblock?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

are you using adblock?

Hate those guys, I'm thinking about making a adblock explanation video.

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Hate those guys, I'm thinking about making a adblock explanation video.

linus already has though...

Spoiler

Yes. @Enderman What about sponsors? How much do they pay?

I can't get a job yet in my state (Ohio) because I am too young. Here's some ways I already earn money.

1. Cutting grass, Collecting leaves, Snow-blowing, and other yard work. ($25-80 a week)

2. I make 3D designs for people and sell them. ($0-50 a month)
3. Kinda goes with the last one but I 3D print stuff and sell it. ($30- 60 a week)
4. Take my lunch money ;3 ($20 a week)
5. I use this weird site weird I get money for clicking on ads. ($5 a month) 

Any Ideas to earn money without a job?

Solid to begin, but you could always look into the food business, some of them will hire you if you are 14. 

You could always look for a company that need some drafting work done, I've done some of that in the past (just know how to use solid works or inventor) 

Also, you're on a tech forum have you tried repairing phones and tablet screens? Some find it fairly profitable so worth looking into.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

Yes. @Enderman What about sponsors? How much do they pay?

sponsors pay more than adsense

but its hard to get sponsors unless youre a big channel

Spoiler