Looking for driver-less or with driver , ergonomic mouse for 60 to 70 euros. plz help.

Ridska

Ridska here ,

I am looking for a '' gaming mouse '' for about 60 to 70 euros. 

I would have opted for the Func MS-3 R2 but sense func and fnatic wanted to play house and ruin it for me ,

i have been on the quest to find a mouse that has good full palm grip mouse.

And  if it wasnt for the shipping costs , i would have opted for the Feenix Nascita. 

Thanks and stay groovie. 

(⌐■_■) 

the corsair m65? i think thats about 70 euros. its a great mouse and i love suing it (dont get the RGB) 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Anything from Zowie usually requires 0 drivers.

█ 

the corsair m65? i think thats about 70 euros. its a great mouse and i love suing it (dont get the RGB) 

how is that gaming or ergonomic. It's neither of those things.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Ridska here ,

I would have opted for the Func MS-3 R2 but sense func and fnatic wanted to play house and ruin it for me ,

And  if it wasnt for the shipping costs , i would have opted for the Feenix Nascita. 

Thanks and stay groovie. 

only 60 euros :) 

http://www.amazon.de/Corsair-Vengeance-CH-9000022-EU-Performance-Schwarz/dp/B00BCHGSWE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1447873006&sr=8-1&keywords=corsair+m65

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

how is that gaming or ergonomic. It's neither of those things.

it feels great in the hand and it has a material that lets your hand grip onto the side of the mouse. and the sensor is really great and goes up to 8200 dpi, as well as a button that lowers the dpi to however low you want as long as you hold it down, great for sniping 

and the sensor is really great

straight up lie. do you work for corsair pr?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

i mean, ive been using it for more than a year with no complaints, and its precise on my wood surface or if i decide to use a mouse pad. it doesnt stop me. all my friends use it as well so i dunno, im going off of what i actually know. 

I really have to agree with you on this one. my buds Corsair M95 (very related mouse) has the worse sensor i've ever seen on a modern mouse. It's like it has acceleration at all times.

█ 

Ridska here ,

Thanks and stay groovie. 

Mad C.A.T.Z mouses are good in my opinion, but they need drivers and the software is really bad on windows 10 (might just be me)

[CPU] i5-650 [GPU] MSI GTX 750 OC [RAM] Generic 6GB [MOBO] MS-7613 [HDD] WD Blue 1TB [PSU] Silverstone Strider Essential 500W [Next build Q1 2016 http://de.pcpartpicker.com/user/Presmo/saved/ ]

Please follow your own topics.

I also have the M65, and it is fantastic. Sensor is great, the build quality is great, and the fit in the hand is great(for me anyways)

i7 4790k | GTX 970 | 16GB

That's all you need to know. It's a beast.

I also have the M65, and it is fantastic. Sensor is great, the build quality is great, and the fit in the hand is great(for me anyways)

See? im not the only one 

Just get anything from Zowie.

Mad C.A.T.Z mouses are good in my opinion, but they need drivers and the software is really bad on windows 10 (might just be me)

Mad Catz have a pretty bad rep, but still, I haven't had one. I think the Rat 3 is the only one with a decent sensor.

See? im not the only one

It has a laser sensor, so it's not flawless. Mouse acceleration is a deal breaker for most people.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Just get anything from Zowie.

Mad Catz have a pretty bad rep, but still, I haven't had one. I think the Rat 3 is the only one with a decent sensor.

Exactly the one i have, but i dont have a lot of experience with other mice

[CPU] i5-650 [GPU] MSI GTX 750 OC [RAM] Generic 6GB [MOBO] MS-7613 [HDD] WD Blue 1TB [PSU] Silverstone Strider Essential 500W [Next build Q1 2016 http://de.pcpartpicker.com/user/Presmo/saved/ ]

Please follow your own topics.

See? im not the only one

That doesn't mean you're right. Sensors with acceleration are terrible for gaming, and that's a fact.

Check out Mionix Naos 7000 if you were interested in the Func MS-3.

I was about to suggest that, but it seems you've beaten me to the punch. As such, +1

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Check out Mionix Naos 7000 if you were interested in the Func MS-3.

I opted  for Mionix Naos 7000 instead of Func MS-3 or Qpad 5K. Before that, I used Zowie EC1.

The thing is, I don't consider the Naos 7000 useable without at least an initial configuration via the drivers. The mouse has 3 DPI levels, which are set to 400/1600/7000 by default, which isn't really something you should be using. However, luckily the Naos 7000 has fairly basic software, which does not run in the background until you run it yourself for the first time after a restart.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

I opted for Mionix Naos 7000 instead of Func MS-3 or Qpad 5K. Before that, I used Zowie EC1.

The thing is, I don't consider the Naos 7000 useable without at least an initial configuration via the drivers. The mouse has 3 DPI levels, which are set to 400/1600/7000 by default, which isn't really something you should be using. However, luckily the Naos 7000 has fairly basic software, which does not run in the background until you run it yourself for the first time after a restart.

Ha! I run at 400dpi always.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

The closest thing to the Func right now is the Mionix mice. Personally am using a Naos 5400, but that's discontinued.

Link to Naos 7000: http://mionix.net/mice/naos-7000/