HDD disappearing randomly and can't close case without crashing

Hello everybody :)

Ok, so my issue is that i always have a hdd (1to) which disappear randomly from my windows, and i have to reboot to make it appear again before it happends again. I've already changed the hdd but the issue stays the same. And then there's the other problem (maybe they're linked) which is that if i close my case (carbide 200r), the pc will not boot properly or not boot at all and keep crashing.

I tried to do a lot of things, but nothing changed.

If any one can help me fix all of this i'll be really, reaaaaally grateful for this.

If you need any precisions about something, just ask (english not my mother tongue, things might be unclear here)

I'm running Win10 64 bit.

I'd think this has something to do with temps, how many fans do you have

[CPU] i5-650 [GPU] MSI GTX 750 OC [RAM] Generic 6GB [MOBO] MS-7613 [HDD] WD Blue 1TB [PSU] Silverstone Strider Essential 500W [Next build Q1 2016 http://de.pcpartpicker.com/user/Presmo/saved/ ]

Please follow your own topics.

Hello everybody :)

Ok, so my issue is that i always have a hdd (1to) which disappear randomly from my windows, and i have to reboot to make it appear again before it happends again. I've already changed the hdd but the issue stays the same. And then there's the other problem (maybe they're linked) which is that if i close my case (carbide 200r), the pc will not boot properly or not boot at all and keep crashing.

I tried to do a lot of things, but nothing changed.

If any one can help me fix all of this i'll be really, reaaaaally grateful for this.

If you need any precisions about something, just ask (english not my mother tongue, things might be unclear here)

I'm running Win10 64 bit.

Follow your own posts, please.

[CPU] i5-650 [GPU] MSI GTX 750 OC [RAM] Generic 6GB [MOBO] MS-7613 [HDD] WD Blue 1TB [PSU] Silverstone Strider Essential 500W [Next build Q1 2016 http://de.pcpartpicker.com/user/Presmo/saved/ ]

I'd think this has something to do with temps, how many fans do you have

I have 2 fans, but i checked the temp with some software before and the pc still crashed without the temps going nuts. They've always been normal

I have 2 fans, but i checked the temp with some software before and the pc still crashed without the temps going nuts. They've always been normal

Then I can't help you. Sorry

Then I can't help you. Sorry

Thanks for your help anyway :)