Any Doctors out here?

Moondrelor

Do you sit a lot in the same position, and is the leg tingly. You being cold because of the weather is not exactly what I meant, more so when your body feels warm overall are your feet and hands cold to the touch.

Yes I sit a lot in the same position. The leg isn't tingly. My body isn't really cold or warm in different spots. Pretty evenly cold or warm overall.

Based on my expert medical knowledge, you are suffering from a fatal virus which may have infected your brain, you should start preparing for the afterlife.

Ohhh boy. I'm prepared already :)

Yes I sit a lot in the same position. The leg isn't tingly. My body isn't really cold or warm in different spots. Pretty evenly cold or warm overall.

Actually based on the info that it is more a surface pain and you have spine issues it is likely sciatica, a condition where the compression of nerves causes phantom pains in the legs that can be extreme, and chronic.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

All I do is sit around at my office and go up and down 3 flights of stairs 10-20 times a day depending on how busy it is. I don't think it's a muscular pain. It seems more on the surface but I could be wrong.

I'm assuming muscular here due to implied location and activity... (pain from bones and nerves feel different...)

Does the application of hot compress or essential oils ease the pain?

(it is common practice in my country to use essential oils as a temporary remedy)

If the pain is unbearable, I recommend consulting with your physician...

Actually based on the info that it is more a surface pain and you have spine issues it is likely sciatica, a condition where the compression of nerves causes phantom pains in the legs that can be extreme, and chronic.

This seems very likely, doesn't sound serious either. Looks like I'm living fella's. Lmao.

I'm glad I'm not one of those people who google all their symptoms and pick the worst of the worst to believe. 

I appreciate all your input @AresKrieger

Sciatica sounds like it is a possible fucker.

Probably will go away in a few days, I'll just use my tigerbalm and see if it eases the pain.

EDIT

But as I researched it, it says it happens in the back of the leg. My pain is on the front side

I'm assuming muscular here due to implied location and activity... (pain from bones and nerves feel different...)

Does the application of hot compress or essential oils ease the pain?

(it is common practice in my country to use essential oils as a temporary remedy)

If the pain is unbearable, I recommend consulting with your physician...

TigerBalm ftw. lol

snip

I also VERY SERIOUSLY recommend getting the part of your body that is in pain surgically removed, or if you don't want to spend money on a surgeon just use whiskey to lessen the pain, a hacksaw and butcher knife to do the cutting and a propane torch to seal the wound.

Or chug down an entire bottle of drano.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

I also VERY SERIOUSLY recommend getting the part of your body that is in pain surgically removed, or if you don't want to spend money on a surgeon just use whiskey to lessen the pain, a hacksaw and butcher knife to do the cutting and a propane torch to seal the wound.

I'm going to find you for all my medical needs. You're a real pro :P

Grab a knife and just poke around in there until you find what's causing the pain. When you realize the pain is from stabbing yourself, it will be so ironic.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

For those of you who know about my first nose bleed at work.

It's happening again right now -_- ffs.. I hate my life

Or acetylene torch and vodka. 

I'd be sure to get a spinal tap and check for any bacterial infection.  

post-261466-0-94568500-1447788693.jpg

CPU: i7 - 5930k  GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti  MOBO: MSI XPower AC X99 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB  Boot Drive: M.2 SM951 512GB Storage: 850 Pro 1TB SSD PSU: EVGA 1000W Case: TT Core X9 CPU Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate Case Fans: 2x Cooler Master 200mm Fan, 5x Cougar Vortex 120mm, 4x Be quiet! Pure Wings 140mm Peripherals: Corsair K70 and G5 Mouse

Could be also something rheumatic related... I have a rare rheumatic disease so I know a bit about it [emoji4]

I'd be sure to get a spinal tap and check for any bacterial infection.  

attachicon.gifhouse1.jpg

Everyone knows that House's first diagnose will fuck you up even more, I'd skip it and wait for the second or third.

Pinched nerve probably. My dad pinched a nerve in his back and he thought he broke it because of the pain. Within a day he could walk again and was fine.

Just my two cents