Any Doctors out here?

Moondrelor

Hey guys,

So yesterday I started getting this super painful stabbing feeling in my upper right thigh, it happened only every hour or so but it's increasing in pain and in frequency. It's the same spot over and over, literally about to make me scream in pain sometimes. I did some googling and I seen a bunch of stuff about spine this and that. I do have scoliosis and I do pop my neck a lot. Could this be related?

Thanks for any advice, besides go to a doc, because I hate going unless it's serious. If it cures itself then I can live without spending money to shorten the time of pain.

Hey guys,

So yesterday I started getting this super painful stabbing feeling in my upper right thigh, it happened only every hour or so but it's increasing in pain and in frequency. It's the same spot over and over, literally about to make me scream in pain sometimes. I did some googling and I seen a bunch of stuff about spine this and that. I do have scoliosis and I do pop my neck a lot. Could this be related?

Thanks for any advice, besides go to a doc, because I hate going unless it's serious. If it cures itself then I can live without spending money to shorten the time of pain.

Probably a torn muscle, although even if you don't want to you need to get checked.

WebMD says: Cancer

Could be Lupus

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Hey guys,

You should go to the Doc. Coming from someone who only goes when something really bothers them.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

I'm sorry but this is not the right place at all to seek medical help. If you are concerned about something don't self-diagnose; that's not going to help at all. The best thing you can do is go to the doctor even if you hate going. I understand how you feel but if it's that bad you need to see someone who can actually diagnose the issue.

Go to a doctor, because we do not want to misinform you. (Plus, you cant sue us if we're wrong)

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

WebMD is bullshit?

Is this a question or a statement?

No, WebMD is not bullshit. Yes, there are often many possible causes for a given set of symptoms and when the general public has that information they tend to assume the worst rather than the most likely.

Hey guys,

So yesterday I started getting this super painful stabbing feeling in my upper right thigh.

-snip-

try to stop poking yourself with knife.

/joke.

on a serious note:

Sounds like kidney/gall/blatter stones(don't know which exact area) go to doctor ASAP, might need to be removed through operation.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Go to a doctor a tech forum is the last place you want to go to for medical advice

The last place you want to ask medical advice is /b/

The last place you want to ask medical advice is /b/

i dont' know what you are talking about but sure

:/

try to stop poking yourself with knife.

/joke.

on a serious note:

Sounds like kidney/gall/blatter stones(don't know which exact area) go to doctor ASAP, might need to be removed through operation.

Thigh, not side, those conditions affect the abdomen

To op: If it goes away in a day it was likely a muscle knot, otherwise you might have a tear or a blood clot (more likely the former) stay off it for a day and if it goes away great, if not go see a doctor. Also do you have bad circulation, aka are your hands and feet always cold, and do your legs fall asleep often, if so I'd be more cautious

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

So yesterday I started getting this super painful stabbing feeling in my upper right thigh.

Maybe there is a knife stabbed in your upper right thigh? Have you checked it?

I am a certified Doctor B) Kappa jk.

Painful stabbing sensation in the upper right thigh?

Any history of hip or femural injuries?

also do you do any form of activity that involves extensive use of your legs and/or hips?

is the pain muscular or something different?

-snip-

hmm, I see, translation mistake on my part.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Is this a question or a statement?

No, WebMD is not bullshit. Yes, there are often many possible causes for a given set of symptoms and when the general public has that information they tend to assume the worst rather than the most likely.

Half and half.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

To op: If it goes away in a day it was likely a muscle knot, otherwise you might have a tear or a blood clot (more likely the former) stay off it for a day and if it goes away great, if not go see a doctor. Also do you have bad circulation, aka are your hands and feet always cold, and do your legs fall asleep often, if so I'd be more cautious

Well I'm from Thailand, and I moved to NorthCarolina USA, and it's pretty fucking cold here to me, so yes. I'm pretty cold at times and when I take hot showers it sometimes hurts my feet and hands.

Painful stabbing sensation in the upper right thigh?

Any history of hip or femural injuries?

also do you do any form of activity that involves extensive use of your legs and/or hips?

is the pain muscular or something different?

All I do is sit around at my office and go up and down 3 flights of stairs 10-20 times a day depending on how busy it is. I don't think it's a muscular pain. It seems more on the surface but I could be wrong.

Well I'm from Thailand, and I moved to NorthCarolina USA, and it's pretty fucking cold here to me, so yes. I'm pretty cold at times and when I take hot showers it sometimes hurts my feet and hands.

Do you sit a lot in the same position, and is the leg tingly. You being cold because of the weather is not exactly what I meant, more so when your body feels warm overall are your feet and hands cold to the touch.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Hey guys,

Based on my expert medical knowledge, you are suffering from a fatal virus which may have infected your brain, you should start preparing for the afterlife.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer