Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Would love this as a second pc maybe get my girlfriend into gaming and as a computer that friends could use when they come over so we can play games together.

I would probably use this a PC gaming console but it would be also as a powerfull small desktop PC as well. That small size would take up very little space on my desk :D

By the way my birthday is on November 24th :D

Reason:

I don't really have that much of a good pc and get ~15 fps on fallout 4, need an upgrade but have no $$$.

Hello I would make a really good looking steam machine out of it, my tower is too big right now and I could use an upgrade :)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I like it because if anyone broke into my flat they would go ahead and steal my $150 shiny tower instead of this cable box looking beast

I am very interested in getting the Z Box because of the portability factor. I like the fact that if I need to bring my computer somewhere I can just unplug the cords, pack it and go. The portability factor was something that you could not do with a traditional desktop. Another reason why I am very interested in the ZBox is that it is can easily be upgraded. This might come in handy if I needed to get a bigger HDD or some RAM. This opportunity made my interest for the ZBox even greater as it is not a one time product; you can upgrade when needed to run the latest program/game. Also the gaming benchmarks for this thing is amazing for a mini-pc. It is crazy that such a good graphics card can be fit into something this small. This thing must be overpowered when playing games.These are the reasons why I am very interested in the product and how I think that it is better than a desktop for the portability factor and how awesome it can play games.

That much power in such a small package

4x HDMI!

It would be a great Video processing unit!!

I could realy use this for my hobbies :)

I want it so I can use it as a coaster for my cats :)

Hi my Emilio,

If im the winner, Id use it as my main console, because im tired of the other console brands. Steam and steam machines rock!

I would be interested is knowing how enjoyable it would be to use, also I think it would be interesting to make into a portable computer capable of fitting in a backpack.

So I can finally transport a gaming computer to uni and multitask :D

I want it because it's so small and powerful! I like the portability. :)

I would love to use this computer as a powerful and portable rig for my school's robotics team! We're have won numerous competitions on both the local and state level. It would really be awesome to be able to take this rig to a competition and have it set up so that we could have access to a really powerful programming/video editing/etc... computer for use by the team. Thank you!

Hmmm...

I'd be most interested in it because of the possibilities for a small form-factor "cloud" computing device - I could hook it up to my home network and use it as a file server, proxy or some other sort of application that actually utilises the power of this little rig :)

Better when a pc doesn't compromise space due to its size, and that is why I like it

Would be waaayyy better than the old getto laptop setup connected to my home theatre system that struggles to run an N64 emulator. 

Daily driver I literally carry around all day:

Clevo P770DM-G: i7 6700 @ -190mv || 980m || 16GB 2133 MHz || 250Gb 850 Evo || 250 850 Pro || 1TB 7200RPM HDD ||

GPU overclock:

+260/200 @ +25mv max stable before I hit power limit because of my 230W power adaptor : (

+285/230 @ +50mv lasted for 1 hour of Valley benchmark : ) 

The thing that makes me interested in this ZBOX is how user freindly the internals are and sheer power compared to its size. I saw your your review on the Magnus and its easy acess to the internals are great for users of any experience regauidng to computer hardware. M.2 sata with 2 high capacity storage drives would make this a beast of a media machine too! This is would be the perfect pc I would bring over to a friends place to LAN it up with some CS:GO, Dota, or League.

This would be a great birthday gift for my brother, Hes a computer programmer.

I want it so i can take it to work and connect it to a splitter on my work monitor and play games without my boss knowing :)

Love Orange! compared to a traditional  desk top the zotac kicks but! cant believe there's a GeForce GTX 960 in there. Like the mounts for the SSDs. 

the zbox would solve a unique problem for me, I'm trying to get the girlfriend into pc gaming and she enjoys sitting down and playing limbo and portal and a few others, but is always complaining about the loudness of my huge desktop and having to sit at a desktop to play it. having a zbox in the living room would be perfect and pull her all the way to the dark side :)

Would love to get this for my little cousin. He can't really afford a PC with the costs of college.

Good luck everyone!