Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I really need a computer but cant afford one as i am a student. This would be great to take on lans and to my friends.

My name is mike(duh)

The main thing what interested me in this pc is the size and potential it has. That's why I won't mind getting it ;)

I would use it to replace my current computer, which uses an integrated graphics card. I likes that it doesn't take up too much space :)

Why do I want to win this free PC thingy? Well... It's free and it's a PC. That is all I want in life.

I'd like to have it, because if i win, i would install it on the back of my tv, and warch videos from web, not from tv, btw in from poland, thats why i dont like watching tv- its pretty bad out there ;)

Id probably use it as a portable machine to go between home and my uni flat so i can actually do work when i go home for the weekends

I would like to have the Zotac, as my current PC is very old and this one would be very helpful for working as a graphic designer :)

UI/UX Designer
CPU:
Intel i5 6600k @ 4.4GHz, Noctua NH D-15, GPU: MSI GTX 970, RAM: HyperX Fury 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4, MoBo: AsRock Z170 extreme4 ATX, Storage: 250GB Samsung EVO SSD + 128GB Toshiba M.2 SSD + 1TB WD Blue, PSU: Antec 650W, Fractal Design Define S

I've been in the need for a small powerful rig to handle my media server, rendering, and In-home streaming machine for a little over 2 months by now. This giveaway is a godsend for me!

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain

I would plug this PC into my TV as if it was a console. Perfect for gaming with friends.

I need a small portable pc for lan partys and stuff like this. My old pc burned down during a fire in our house.

Because Zotac makes so little pcs with so much power that impresses me!

Well, my dorm room doesnt have much space, and this would be helpful in making my desk less cluttered as compared to a mid-tower!

The thing I'm interested in the ZBOX is, well , its compact form factor . I'm contrast with a tower PC , this proves to be very handy when a lot travelling and moving around comes in play .

I like the ZBOX because with it's compact size, GTX 960, and wifi capability it's easily great for a new steam box that can rub games at their max and be moved around room to room

We want, we want ZOTAC! :D

Because it's David in David vs Goliath :D

EgertH

I considered to buy the zbox en760 because i loved that it was so small but the en760 only had a mobile gpu which is why i didn`t buy it.

But the Magnus now has desktop graphics therefore it would be an awesome christmas gift.

Further more as a pupil who wants to study engineering i`d like to have a pc to begin working with CAD software.