Gun Safety Fingerprint Sensor Aims To Prevent Tragic Accidents

PCBjon

I guess you didn't read my whole reply...  

The 2nd Amendment is there to ensure that Citizens are able to defend themselves from, or overthrow and oppressive Gov.  While things have improved now, many still think it necessary to own guns for self defense, hunting, or sporting reasons. 

If it did 'hypothetically' get that bad, I assume a large portion of the military wouldn't be supporting the Gov.  There are a lot more people than military anyhow.   How did the Colonists beat the British?

The colonists beat the british because of french support. At the time britain had the largest navy not the largest army, they were spread thin around a very very large area. 

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

The usa has the most powerful millitary. How are a few untrained people with guns going to "overthrow" the government. 

by having the second amendment. that's the entire point of it. to enable the citizenry of the country to have access to the same fire arms that the military/government has access too. and thing is, gun manufacturers are also taking this up such as companies like Barrett and Magpul as they won't do business with a state's government if they don't allow the citizens within that state to have access to the same weapons that their police/military use (state as in a California, not a speaking about foreign countries here).

If you need to rack a round into the chamber during an HD situation, you're doing it wrong. 

Wait, so my CS:GO career is a lie?!  :blink:

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

Ok for starters are you suggesting leaving a firearm laying around for the kid to use is a terrible idea and secondly Mommy and daddy are idiots for leaving their young kid at home alone (depending on age of course) and last the kid would not have to code/keys to the gun safe if he/she does than it defeats the purpose of having a gun safe doesn't it.

What would be the purpose of having a gun safe if the gun has a fingerprint scanner on it?

Processor Intel Core i5-4690K CPU Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard MSI Z97-G45 RAM 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD WD Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Graphics Card EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Case NZXT Phantom (Black) PSU Corsair CX600M Operating System Windows 10 Monitor BenQ GL2760H Headset Skullcandy PLYR 1 & Sennheiser Momentum

Or maybe we should be teaching children to strive for a world without guns.

Or raise them to not be fucking idiots. But you know, that's impossible because stupid breeds stupid.

What would be the purpose of having a gun safe if the gun has a fingerprint scanner on it?

No harm in having an extra safety net, call it a backup measure if you will.

Or raise them to not be fucking idiots. But you know, that's impossible because stupid breeds stupid.

Kinda relates to what I said.

parents should start teaching kids to how to shoot and proper gun safety. this will lead to responsibility being taught at the same time.