Whats your PPD?

installed my 7850 today getting pretty good numbers from it.

icut5x.jpg

Ya, the 7800 series are very capable cards.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I started Folding today at first, don't really know, went to the dentist and now back, going to college now and leaving it open again.

It's at 3860?

I started Folding today at first, don't really know, went to the dentist and now back, going to college now and leaving it open again.

It's at 3860?

Is the GPU also Folding?

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Is the GPU also Folding?

Not sure... I think it was.

It was higher when I came back btw, 26k or so.

Currently folding on a 2600k + 680 at 33k and a 2600k + 570 at 24k... so 57000 for two PCs, mighty bad performance I daresay :(

Cheers,

Linus

Currently folding on a 2600k + 680 at 33k and a 2600k + 570 at 24k... so 57000 for two PCs, mighty bad performance I daresay :(

You must be doing okay as I have one 2500K + 2x 7870s folding with anywhere from 100k - 150k PPD and you're still scheduled to overtake me in 1.1 weeks >_>

GW2: Vettexl.9726