NVIDIA & Ubisoft Form PC Gaming Alliance For This Fall’s Hottest Games

TALHA

At GamesCom in Cologne, Germany, Ubisoft and NVIDIA have announced a gaming alliance that will see the two firms bolster Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag, Splinter Cell Blacklist, and Watch_Dogs with NVIDIA-developed technologies and features, and other PC-exclusive enhancements like DirectX 11-powered Tessellation.

The first Ubisoft title to benefit from this alliance is Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist, which launches worldwide this week with NVIDIA TXAA, NVIDIA HBAO+, and full support for NVIDIA SLI, the smoothest and fastest multi-GPU solution available.

read more: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/nvidia-ubisoft-form-pc-gaming-alliance-for-this-falls-hottest-game

Are theses just going to be one at a time then or all together like amd never settle bundle 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

why has @CoolBeans liked this? He is an amd fanboy..

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

And watch dogs is in the AMD Never settle forever as well as blacklist

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 4,6GHZ OC MB: MSI Mpower z77  RAM: Kingston Genesis 1600Mhz CL9 16GB

GPU: ASUS R9 290 Direct CUII  PSU: Corsair AX 860

This is deceiving, since when is DX11 Tessellation an Nvidia feature ? go home Nvidia you're drunk !

I like both sides, just Intel and Nvidea have nothing to offer that interests me except for shield., and AMD is cheap for roughly the same performance.

and sometimes even better, look at the 7950/7970

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

I gave away my free copy of splinter cell because of uplay requirements. Then the guy I gave it away to gave it away because of the uplay requirements.

Thumbs up ubisoft.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I feel that there's an inverse relationship between EA and Ubisoft.  They are truly the "anti-version" of each other.  Hopefully one day they don't collide and convert into pure energy.

Read the title and I thought NVIDIA would bundle those 3 games along with their 700 series. I guess I'll still be sticking with the red team.

This is deceiving, since when is DX11 Tessellation an Nvidia feature ? go home Nvidia you're drunk !

It says other PC-exclusive enhancements like DirectX 11-powered Tessellation, not Nvidia exclusive, but Nvidia cards are better for it. 

I would like it if this helped get another game or two bundle with Nvidia cards. That would help spice things up. 

I personally don't like the bundle.

AC4 and Splinter Cell have been dead to me as a series since the past two iterations and Watchdogs is the only one I would bother getting.

Too bad Nvidia couldn't get The Division and Watchdogs in one bundle, would have been an awesome package, or even The Crew

I know this is a bit off topic but I would buy a new GPU in a heartbeat of they included these games;

1. GTA V

2. The Division

3. Destiny

4. Witcher 3

5. The Crew

6. Rainbow Six: Patriots

I already know that AMD will most likely have some of these, probably not in the newest bundle, but possibly the one after.

Of course this is my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.

The coolest thing with the new never settle bundle imo is that you can choose each game you want.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 4,6GHZ OC MB: MSI Mpower z77  RAM: Kingston Genesis 1600Mhz CL9 16GB

GPU: ASUS R9 290 Direct CUII  PSU: Corsair AX 860

I personally don't like the bundle.

AC4 and Splinter Cell have been dead to me as a series since the past two iterations and Watchdogs is the only one I would bother getting.

Too bad Nvidia couldn't get The Division and Watchdogs in one bundle, would have been an awesome package, or even The Crew

I know this is a bit off topic but I would buy a new GPU in a heartbeat of they included these games;

1. GTA V

2. The Division

3. Destiny

4. Witcher 3

5. The Crew

6. Rainbow Six: Patriots

I already know that AMD will most likely have some of these, probably not in the newest bundle, but possibly the one after.

Of course this is my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.

Splinter Cell Blacklist is rather fun. You should give it a shot if you have the opportunity to play it.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

It says other PC-exclusive enhancements like DirectX 11-powered Tessellation, not Nvidia exclusive, but Nvidia cards are better for it.

That's a ridiculous statement, Tessellation is a DX-11 feature, it doesn't favor AMD or Nvidia, if anyone tells you otherwise they're trying to sell you something, perhaps green graphics cards...

That's a ridiculous statement, Tessellation is a DX-11 feature, it doesn't favor AMD or Nvidia, if anyone tells you otherwise they're trying to sell you something, perhaps green graphics cards...

Nvidia's 400 series GPU's were significantly better than AMD's 5000 series for Tessellation, there are plenty of benchmarks, particularly Unigene, and reviews out there that say so. The 500 series from Nvidia was still better the AMD's 6000 series but the gap narrowed alot and now it's a much more even affair now between the 600 and 7000 series cards. 

I admit I was wrong saying that Nvidia cards are better as it's much more even now, but not so long ago that wasn't true. 

Nvidia's 400 series GPU's were significantly better than AMD's 5000 series for Tessellation, there are plenty of benchmarks, particularly Unigene, and reviews out there that say so. The 500 series from Nvidia was still better the AMD's 6000 series but the gap narrowed alot and now it's a much more even affair now between the 600 and 7000 series cards. 

I admit I was wrong saying that Nvidia cards are better as it's much more even now, but not so long ago that wasn't true. 

Tessellation is pretty much the only reason the 6000 series even exists, in fact the actually perform worse than 5000 series in some cases because of tessellation.

Only 1 game per bundle ? huh I never settle.

I burst out laughing like a lunatic...

I like both sides, just Intel and Nvidea have nothing to offer that interests me except for shield., and AMD is cheap for roughly the same performance.

See you get me :p

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball