My opinion on fallout 4(after 6hr of game play)

YourBestFriend

why are people telling this is the game year,best game and all that stuff idk?

This is my first fallout game (first bethesda studios game also)

1)coming from playing bioshock infinate (just finished 3 days back and was amazing)

this game looks bad(maybe mods will fix it?)

2)voice acting falls short i sadly have to say even voice acting in watch dogs and unity was better

3)the shooting feel very very poor (maybe cause i have played so much cod,bio shock,gta 5)

4) story is ok ill give 7.8/10

5) A.I is terrible (but got used to it)

on the bright side

1)the perk system is amazing

2)the game is very long 

3)love the customization of guns 

4)characters are very interesting

(i have only played 6 hr)

i would rate this game no more than 8.3/10

wanted to sneak passed a group of super mutants, dog found something, barked, i get blown up by super mutants 

10/10 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

wanted to sneak passed a group of super mutants, dog found something, barked, i get blown up by super mutants 

10/10 

Evrytiem

10/10 

Yeah I have only had a few hours to play (busy with work and school) but that dang dog always gets in the way.  Haha.

• CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard Ram: Team Zeus Blue 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply Display(s): Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" Monitor Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK 68.5 CFM CPU Cooler Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX BrownMouse: Razer Deathadder Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) PC Part Picker URL: http://pcpartpicker....aze101xx/saved/

the game has been in developpement for the past 5 year+  im sorry but the graphics are to be expected. and if you think this is what makes a game good or not. well you need to learn.

also. no more than 8.3/10. like this is bad ?  make your point more clear, and don't go in two directions at once .. then we'll talk

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

the game has been in developpement for the past 5 year+  im sorry but the graphics are to be expected. and if you think this is what makes a game good or not. well you need to learn.

also. no more than 8.3/10. like this is bad ?  make your point more clear, and don't go in two directions at once .. then we'll talk

He said Its his opinion, and 8.3/10 Is pretty high, If youre taking Into consideration reviews by people like IGN who are most likely paid off my MS and Sony considering every game gets 9/10... Also beacuse he doesent share your opinion he needs to "go learn"? Stop shit posting, your comment was completely useless...

witcher 3 took 4 years and came out last year, thats not an excuse to use. i hate how people say "bugs are to be expected" and "its a fallout game its supposed to look bad" does that mean we dont have to hold Bethesda to normal standards? Then Bethesda can do whatever they want and the people will be sucking there D**k the whole way. 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

10/10 

Yeah I have only had a few hours to play (busy with work and school) but that dang dog always gets in the way.  Haha.

You know you can send him to somewhere (like sanctuary) so he doesn't bother you anymore, right?

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

You know you can send him to somewhere (like sanctuary) so he doesn't bother you anymore, right?

I like what he does most of the time... i mean its a mechanic in the goddamn game that Bethesda put in and they couldn't give a rats ass, its like your telling me to rip off the rotten parts in an apple and eat it 

I like what he does most of the time... i mean its a mechanic in the goddamn game that Bethesda put in and they couldn't give a rats ass, its like your telling me to rip off the rotten parts in an apple and eat it 

Yeah he is nice at times :D i never send him away, even tho he's an idiot sometimes... Just wondering if you knew you could do that, that's all...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

exactly my point """"ITS IN DEVELOPMENT FOR 5YEARS""",look at witcher 3,gta5,bio shock,mad max,arkham knight(console),half life,life is strange,portal,battlefield,call of duty black opps3 they all have 5years or lesser development time and all these games are outstanding 

fallout 4 is a good game but completely falls short of the hype (this is my opinion)

witcher 3 took 4 years and came out last year, thats not an excuse to use. i hate how people say "bugs are to be expected" and "its a fallout game its supposed to look bad" does that mean we dont have to hold Bethesda to normal standards? Then Bethesda can do whatever we want and the people will be sucking there D**k the whole way. 

no. bethesda doesn't have the prettiest games of all. its a thing. its their style of graphics. just like wolfenstein. and that said. your not the ceo. you don't decide what you make of them.  I never said bugs are to be expected. even tho, they kind of are following the way the industry is going. but thats not something that is ok. I have yet to see bugs in fallout 4. and I have 21h in the game now. so yeah.

and what are those ''standards'' you are reffering to ? who makes them ? who holds them ? you ? me ? 

there is no such thing as a standard in the creativity department. just over expectation that leads to disappointment. 

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

exactly my point """"ITS IN DEVELOPMENT FOR 5YEARS""",look at witcher 3,gta5,bio shock,mad max,arkham knight(console),half life,life is strange,portal,battlefield,call of duty black opps3 they all have 5years or lesser development time and all these games are outstanding 

fallout 4 is a good game but completely falls short of the hype (this is my opinion)

thats just being biased by your over expectation. 

the game looks very good. it looks like a game. and thats the bethesda design choice. it looks real. not super shiny and fake like other games.  witch is why you think it looks ''bad''  

compare the game to some Chernobyl pictures. looks very similar.   its not your sunny day at the park kind of game.  take the context in  mind

no. bethesda doesn't have the prettiest games of all. its a thing. its their style of graphics. just like wolfenstein. and that said. your not the ceo. you don't decide what you make of them.  I never said bugs are to be expected. even tho, they kind of are following the way the industry is going. but thats not something that is ok. I have yet to see bugs in fallout 4. and I have 21h in the game now. so yeah.

and what are those ''standards'' you are reffering to ? who makes them ? who holds them ? you ? me ? 

there is no such thing as a standard in the creativity department. just over expectation that leads to disappointment. 

The standard and decency of not charging people for a game where it would crash every hour, my character would look backwards in conversations, the lip sync being ass, and the games frame rate dropping for no god damn reason. and other people experiencing even worse bugs. don't even start me on console. 

thats just being biased by your over expectation. 

the game looks very good. it looks like a game. and thats the bethesda design choice. it looks real. not super shiny and fake like other games.  witch is why you think it looks ''bad''  

compare the game to some Chernobyl pictures. looks very similar.   its not your sunny day at the park kind of game.  take the context in  mind

It has nothing to do with art choice, more with the fidelity of the chosen art direction.  Metro looks fantastic, and is a very similar setting as well.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Yeah, but then I feel guilty i'm not bringing him with me.

• CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard Ram: Team Zeus Blue 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply Display(s): Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" Monitor Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK 68.5 CFM CPU Cooler Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX BrownMouse: Razer Deathadder Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) PC Part Picker URL: http://pcpartpicker....aze101xx/saved/

Yeah I have only had a few hours to play (busy with work and school) but that dang dog always gets in the way. Haha.

yeah I don't yet know how I feel about that fellow....I love dogs and the idea of having it as companion.... But in this game it is annoying at times.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

The standard and decency of not charging people for a game where it would crash every hour, my character would look backwards in conversations, the lip sync being ass, and the games frame rate dropping for no god damn reason. and other people experiencing even worse bugs. don't even start me on console.

welp idk. iv not had any of the reported issues. ever.

after 18h of playing i like the game. my first fallout game as well. main story is decent no more than that though. sidequests are cool, the world has lots of things to do in it but sometimes i find the world a bit too dull for my liking

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

welp idk. iv not had any of the reported issues. ever.

It depends on user to user...There may be bugs in the game that will be visible to you as you play more of the game 

Also fallout 4 is not friendly to the amd gpus just to add that

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

The withcher 3 was in development for the same time. Its only been in development since skyrim came out, as they only focus on one major title each year, the graphics ARE NOT acceptable for 2015, in a AAA title. I think its embarrassing that a call of duty game has better graphics.

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

The withcher 3 was in development for the same time. Its only been in development since skyrim came out, as they only focus on one major title each year, the graphics ARE NOT acceptable for 2015, in a AAA title. I think its embarrassing that a call of duty game has better graphics.

I still don't get what you guys base your opinion of something good on. I mean. does any of you know what it is to make this ? how hard and painfull it is to make a game ? and btw. most big companies restrain the art team from making something better. because they want people to be able to play the game . even on some very bad hardware. something bethesda and id software has been known to do for a very long time.

there are a lot that goes behind decisions like this. and just saying something looks bad without an explanation is irrelevant.

unless you bring me some detailed info on what and why its bad. I will keep considering your comments as pointless. because if you look at something and say its ugly. but can't tell what makes it ugly. then you have no understanding of the situation.