Smash 4: Cloud

So its a legit thing that has been announced with the recent Nintendo direct, Cloud is coming folks and I don't know how I feel about it.....

Why did I ever install the Cloud to Butt extension to Chrome?

1d88ddede9.png

But on topic, Nintendo just doesn't impress me anymore. They did the same old thing over and over again and only now, as they're really sliding down the slippery slope, they're starting to do what they should have years ago.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Tr4sh is bad anyway, just play Melee.

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

I agree to an extend, I lost faith in Nintendo. They are trying to patch a hole that has been their a long time, and I think they are doing to to fast that it can result in more pain then gain. I don't know how I feel about all the new characters In smash 4, I feel like its cool but could kill the game. Now I do think Pokemon Go looks awesome.

Tr4sh is bad anyway, just play Melee.

I do, been leaning more towards Project M at the moment. Smash 4 has its moments tho and I still follow it.

I agree to an extend, I lost faith in Nintendo. They are trying to patch a hole that has been their a long time, and I think they are doing to to fast that it can result in more pain then gain. I don't know how I feel about all the new characters In smash 4, I feel like its cool but could kill the game. Now I do think Pokemon Go looks awesome.

I do, been leaning more towards Project M at the moment. Smash 4 has its moments tho and I still follow it.

ProjM isnt too bad but its still not as balanced as id like it to be. Smash 4 is too slow (like brawl). Id say ProjM is a good way to learn the movement but Melee is probably still the best tier smash bros game in terms of a serious fighting game.

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

ProjM isnt too bad but its still not as balanced as id like it to be. Smash 4 is too slow (like brawl). Id say ProjM is a good way to learn the movement but Melee is probably still the best tier smash bros game in terms of a serious fighting game.

I would agree with you, I do wonder how much longer Melee can last as a competitive game tho....

I would agree with you, I do wonder how much longer Melee can last as a competitive game tho....

Why? Its lasted this long and seems to still be only growing in numbers. Released in 2001 and still one of the biggest titles at EVO.

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
Case:

Here's his trailer:

So freaking excited, you have no idea!!!!!

COMIC SANS

Can't have a Nintendo announcement these days without people going on about how Nintendo has lost it. Just face it, this was a pretty decent announcement along with quite a few other decent announcements today. If this was someone else nobody would be going all cynical about it. So give them some credit.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Why? Its lasted this long and seems to still be only growing in numbers. Released in 2001 and still one of the biggest titles at EVO.

true, but the "gods" are very good, by a good margin above a lot of the top tier players. Your only chances to be the best would be to hope they retire or their skill goes in a downward spiral.  Yes their has been a surge in the last year or so, but the previous surge did not last long, so why would this one. Also the meta is so developed for the game their is little that can still be discovers or theories that has not already been done. its 20XX at its finest.

Can't have a Nintendo announcement these days without people going on about how Nintendo has lost it. Just face it, this was a pretty decent announcement along with quite a few other decent announcements today. If this was someone else nobody would be going all cynical about it. So give them some credit.

like I said earlier POKEMON GO!!!! 

>Says PM isn't balanced

>Melee has, at most, 6 viable characters out of 26

I play PM the most specifically because it is more balanced than any other smash game and I can use basically any character I want without having to deal with the woes of being a shit tier character

>Says PM isn't balanced

>Melee has, at most, 6 viable characters out of 26

I play PM the most specifically because it is more balanced than any other smash game and I can use basically any character I want without having to deal with the woes of being a shit tier character

> because it is more balanced than any other smash game

Lmaooo

Just because they made some of the crappier characters less crappy doesnt mean the game is more balanced. The main reason I think PM is so unbalanced is due to the recoveries they have introduced, it drags out the game and makes it start becoming a middle ground between the tech skill of melee and the slow and lengthy games of brawl.

There is more like 14 characters which would be considered highly viable (S or A Tier). And the rest are a bit niche with some random people sometimes picking them up and still doing well.

I can understand wanting to play a character because you like them over another due to their Tier. But at any level which isnt the 1% of all Melee players (Professionals), you can pick any character in melee and play them well. It all comes down to skill... tier list means NOTHING when you arent a professional tier player.

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
Case: