Am I lucky?

Goodman2265

I've never had a PC crash on my in my years of using one!

Am I lucky?

You are super lucky. You have no idea about all the Problems I have had. I have had many problems Including:

Taking a long time to detect an ethernet cable.

Failing to update.

Unable to reset windows 10

Graphics Driver errors with Windows

Nvidia OpenGL Driver crashing

Chrome crashing a whole ton of times

Almost had System32 deleted at one point.

And a whole load of other stuff which I don't remember. 

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

I've never gotten a BSOD on my home computer/laptop. In fact, the last computer that I got the BSOD on, was when I installed the driver disk for my ASUS 7770.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

I've never had a PC crash on my in my years of using one!

Am I lucky?

You have to put a timeframe on the poll!

In 25 years of building I've had many, many more than 10 crashes, a large number of those were before the phenomena of the glorious blue-screen.

After the driver fixes for Vista ... I was a relatively early adopter, via upgrade instead of new install ... maybe 10 since then, all caused by faulty drivers except for one bad stick of ram.

Haven't had a BSOD on my last 2 computers. (But now that I have said that my house will have probably burned down)

Got only two but that was like a couple months ago...now my computer is running fine after a fresh reinstall and deleting Avast AV

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

You never used Win95 :D

first comp I every had was a compaq persario with Win 95

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

ill easily go through 10 or more BSOD's overclocking. I like to get it perfect lol

Not to mention I break things often with all the crazy software I try lol

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

• 1 month later...

10 plus because I like to tweak things and overclock and edit system files for more performance.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

When I had my Frankenstein's Laptop From Hell, I'd get BSODs when I least expected it.

F*cking hell that craptop kept me on my toes. It was like someone who doesn't care about cars getting a junker, and then growing to like cars due to all the f*cking bullsh*t it throws their way. Basically what happened to me with that thing... But I digress.

With my properly home-built PC, never had a BSOD or any equivalent. I haven't really pushed this thing to the limits though because of time and laziness.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

If you don't get crashes, you obviously never found the true wall of your systems performance.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

5 because software issues and Windows 10 Upgrade, Can't OC CPU because i5-4590 non-k pls.

Hiya :)

Feel free to quote me in a reply so I can see your reply :)

I've only ever gotten them whilst overclocking or fucking around with hardware to test things.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz